Kari Lake drops new campaign ad!

She gets one thing wrong.

She is not running for a red state or a blue state.

She is running to be governor of an AMERICAN state.

She will destroy any Dem who dares run against her. :clap:
She'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off her face & when all is said & done she'll never be able to justify kissing the ass of Trump who's a criminal gangster & a fucking traitor. And that goes for the rest of his asseater's in the party of enablers who give new meaning to the term "tea bagger".

Has Mitch & his wife rounded up bodyguards yet now that Trump is trying to get them whacked?

She'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off her face & when all is said & done she'll never be able to justify kissing the ass of Trump who's a criminal gangster & a fucking traitor. And that goes for the rest of his asseater's in the party of enablers who give new meaning to the term "tea bagger".

Has Mitch & his wife rounded up bodyguards yet now that Trump is trying to get them whacked?
It’s looking like Lake is going to win the gubernatorial race at this point. Hobbs has run a bad campaign.

Kari Lake voted for John Kerry and Barack Obama.

How many of you knew that?

She quit the GOP in 2006 over the war in Iraq. She did not rejoin the GOP until 2012. She also made several donations to Democrats.

Now THAT is what a RINO looks like!

She quit the GOP in 2006 over the war in Iraq. She did not rejoin the GOP until 2012. She also made several donations to Democrats.

She knew enough that Dubya was evil, but so were Obama and Kerry

She knew enough that Dubya was evil, but so were Obama and Kerry
That's pretty funny considering the Right's virulent defense of Bush all those years.

"He's keeping us safe!"

Christ, all the way up to 2015, the rubes where still declaring Hussein had WMDs. Any time any chemical weapons showed up anywhere on the planet, they insisted they must have gotten them from Hussein.

Then along comes johnny-come-lately Trump who wanted Bush impeached for lying about WMDs, and suddenly the tard herd did an abrupt about-face.

Right out of Orwell.

you sound like youre scared of her,,,

Telling the truth about someone has fuck-all to do with fear, dipshit.

Did you know she voted for Kerry and Obama?

I'm betting you had no idea.

You fools don't know what an actual RINO is.
if you werent so scared you would be talking about why her opponent is so much better,,,

Kari Lake is a pandering airhead blowing in the wind. When Bush became unpopular, she ditched the GOP and voted for Kerry and Obama.

When Obama became unpopular, she ditched the Democrats and became a Republican again.

She has stuck her finger in the wind and is parroting the "Stop the Squeal" rhetoric.

She's a chickenshit populist coward, not a leader.

Kari Lake is a pandering airhead blowing in the wind. When Bush became unpopular, she ditched the GOP and voted for Kerry and Obama.

When Obama became unpopular, she ditched the Democrats and became a Republican again.

She has stuck her finger in the wind and is parroting the "Stop the Squeal" rhetoric.

She's a chickenshit populist coward, not a leader.
thank you for your opinion,, consider it filed with all of your other opinions,,

if you werent so scared you would be talking about why her opponent is so much better,,,
As I have explained to you tards so many times, if my neighbor invited a guest into his home and that guest shit all over his furniture, I would not think very nice things about that guest.

But if I invited a guest into MY home and he shit all over MY furniture, I would have much harsher words for that person.

Trump and scumbags like Kari Lake have shit all over the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

So I reserve most of my hostility toward them. We need to clean our own house FIRST.

As I have explained to you tards so many times, if my neighbor invited a guest into his home and that guest shit all over his furniture, I would not think very nice things about that guest.

But if I invited a guest into MY home and he shit all over MY furniture, I would have much harsher words for that person.

Trump and scumbags like Kari Lake have shit all over the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

So I reserve most of my hostility toward them. We need to clean our own house FIRST.
how can you be sure???

Forum List

Back