Kamala will be a formidable candidate in 2024

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...

You sound like an idiot "she's a woman of color". You dumbshits didn't even support her to begin with, now the whore is dreamy to you. I'll be you don't see a problem of character too.

She may need to wait till 2028, President Biden looking very good so far, she will be over-qualified by then...

My God, you're even more retarded than I thought before I read this. You're cheerfully shoving a 78-year-old man with clearly failing mental faculties into the most stressful job on the planet Earth, and your dumb ass is prattling about him lasting for 8 years? This is just like you selfish shitstains gabbling about how Ruth Bader Ginsburg was so tough and strong, and cancer was just a quick speed bump that hardly slowed her down . . . until she fell over dead.

President Biden already bringing america back together, he will get Nobel prize...

View attachment 420554

"Bringing America back together again." I hate to break it to you, Sparky, but "America" is not defined as "people who agree with me", and Biden ain't bringing the entire half of America who voted against his senile, sexual-assaulting ass anywhere. I don't doubt he could "win" a Nobel Prize, since your previous Messiah proved that they hand those things out like balloons at a circus, no actual accomplishments required.

You leftists sure spend a lot of time congratulating yourself for existing and "winning" fake victories. Of course, being leftists, you have nothing else TO congratulate yourselves for.

I couldn't believe the Demonicrats sunk low enough to declare this election was about love, tolerance, coming together and such, "come on man!". Something very wrong left.

Kamala has demonstrated she has what it takes to lead this country, I wish impeached pussygrabber is declared banana-republicans candidate for 2024, Kamala wil destroy whatever is left of him if anything...
How did she demonstrate that?

Didn't she come close to last even in the batshit crazy democrat races?

She is a diversity hire - that's all she demonstrated.
Biden was last I think

Can you spell; 81 million votes for Biden/Kamala?

1608766513557.png

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...

You sound like an idiot "she's a woman of color". You dumbshits didn't even support her to begin with, now the whore is dreamy to you. I'll be you don't see a problem of character too.

She may need to wait till 2028, President Biden looking very good so far, she will be over-qualified by then...

My God, you're even more retarded than I thought before I read this. You're cheerfully shoving a 78-year-old man with clearly failing mental faculties into the most stressful job on the planet Earth, and your dumb ass is prattling about him lasting for 8 years? This is just like you selfish shitstains gabbling about how Ruth Bader Ginsburg was so tough and strong, and cancer was just a quick speed bump that hardly slowed her down . . . until she fell over dead.

President Biden already bringing america back together, he will get Nobel prize...

View attachment 420554

"Bringing America back together again." I hate to break it to you, Sparky, but "America" is not defined as "people who agree with me", and Biden ain't bringing the entire half of America who voted against his senile, sexual-assaulting ass anywhere. I don't doubt he could "win" a Nobel Prize, since your previous Messiah proved that they hand those things out like balloons at a circus, no actual accomplishments required.

You leftists sure spend a lot of time congratulating yourself for existing and "winning" fake victories. Of course, being leftists, you have nothing else TO congratulate yourselves for.

I couldn't believe the Demonicrats sunk low enough to declare this election was about love, tolerance, coming together and such, "come on man!". Something very wrong left.

Kamala has demonstrated she has what it takes to lead this country, I wish impeached pussygrabber is declared banana-republicans candidate for 2024, Kamala wil destroy whatever is left of him if anything...

Biden was last I think

View attachment 432751
I can spell illegal leftyvirus mailin ballots, and I can spell more total votes than the 67% of registered voters who voted, and the 74 million uncontested votes for the President.....where the math comes to an actual tally of 69 million votes for Diaper Joe. What can you spell?

View attachment 420554

She was one of the first.

View attachment 420554

Biden was last I think

View attachment 432751
10 million of them are fraudulent.

View attachment 420554

Kamala got zero delegates and if I recall was one of the first to drop out in a race where every candidate promised to have free health care for illegals at America's expense. Results of the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia

Blow is Joe's diversity hire.

View attachment 420554

Kamala got zero delegates and if I recall was one of the first to drop out in a race where every candidate promised to have free health care for illegals at America's expense. Results of the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia

Biden dropped out in 2008, he's going to be president now.

View attachment 420554

Biden dropped out in 2008, he's going to be president now.

Shitty candidate then, and shitty now.

Poor pathetic ignorant commie, an attorney general is part of the executive branch, not judicial. Also the bitch couldn't even make it to the first primary in 2016, simply put, she's a loser affirmative action pick.

Poor pathetic ignorant commie, an attorney general is part of the executive branch, not judicial. Also the bitch couldn't even make it to the first primary in 2016, simply put, she's a loser affirmative action pick.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

Sorry commie, it's not my fault your comrade is ignorant, or harris didn't have any support nationally from her own party.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

Sorry commie, it's not my fault your comrade is ignorant, or harris didn't have any support nationally from her own party.

I wouldn't say she didn't have any support. Her being picked for the job resulted in millions of small dollar donations to the campaign.

You guys should make up your mind as to whether she was a drag on the ticket or who Democrats were really voting for and that she will be president in a matter of months.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

I wouldn't say she didn't have any support. Her being picked for the job resulted in millions of small dollar donations to the campaign.

You guys should make up your mind as to whether she was a drag on the ticket or who Democrats were really voting for and that she will be president in a matter of months.

So you're saying "one horse pony" biden can't cut it?

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

They are both true, moron.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

So you're saying "one horse pony" biden can't cut it?

Nope.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

Nope.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

Nope.
Yep.

Biden will be gone by valentine's day. Gavin Newsom will be VP. Kamala Ho Harris is an exceptionally lazy person. She will do nothing. The only effective leadership will be Gruesome Newsom and aunt Nutty Nancy.

This should be enough to end the active communist democratic party but no. By the time we are ready to decorate trees the democrat fraud will be insurmountable.

Forum List

Back