Kamala is Asked About Culture & Tosses Another Word Salad

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
At the Essence Festival of Culture, someone made the mistake of asking the VP a question that required her to think on her own.
He asked her how important culture is to affecting change.
The answer was exceptionally stupid even by the low standards we have for her.
She does throw her standard cackle in the middle for good measure too.

*WARNING: Listening to her comments (even just reading them) may cause brain damage*

"Culture is, it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know, it comes in the morning (laughing).

We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

She has always been a profoundly dumb individual that can single handedly lower the IQ of a full stadium but she seems to be getting worse.
Is it possible to go down so long you get hypoxia?
I'm asking you Fembots on the board for your expertise on this matter.

Just WTF was that?

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

I confess. I have had many occasions to engage in public speaking. Also, on a few of those occasions, I veered off on a tangent. Bad mistake. I ended up, a few times, kind of getting lost in the sauce.

I suspect I sounded a bit like a cross between Kamala and Fetterlurch.

Granted, that didn’t happen each and every time as it does with HeelsUp Cackles Harris.

The fact I don't like her and the fact I don't like this new breed of democrat aside, why is she the vice president? It isn't occasionally or once in a while, she consistently makes absolutely no sense at all. It's all just vacious jibberish. If that were trump I'd want him out of office if he always just blathered total nonsense like she does.

She is the fucking vice president of the United States and she talks like a brainless bimbo.

She babbles nonsense, the president does also, big league politicians like fetterman do to, you have male generals claiming to be a woman saying we need to trannify children, people like aoc spouting nonsense. The list just goes on and on. Democrats from 30 years ago, even the dumbest look like a cross between Fraiser and Stephen hawking.

Forum List

Back