Kamala Harris makes my stomach turn

WTH_Progs?

Platinum Member
Reaction score

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, it "could" happen.

Just know that whether Biden OR harris....they have promised to swear in Beto O'Rourke to be Gun Czar.....
And he has publicly PROMISED to take ALL AR15's and AK47's....then ALL semi autos....then everything left.

Not just "outlaw" them....but confiscate them all
Once that is allowed to become Law....I don't care what ANY internet Tuff Gys says as he beats his hairless chest....They ARE GONE

Should they win the White House...I guarantee the very first step will be massive Gun BuyBack programs

NATIONAL, Federal Government Run Firearms Buy Back Programs are the first step in the road to confiscation

Last edited:

ImAlwaysRight

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's unbelievable this deep-state appointed POTUS could become reality, God help us. That grin on her face is the look of evil, no honor, no integrity, there's not a genuine bone in her body.

Very difficult to listen to Harris in that Interview, she doesn't take the questions seriously. Her response to almost every question is laugh and giggle. Whats wrong with her?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
....she's a racist and very dumb-she fell for the Smollet hoax..how come no on e is mentioning that!!!!!????

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Osiris-ODS

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, it "could" happen.

Just know that whether Biden OR harris....they have promised to swear in Beto O'Rourke to be Gun Czar.....
And he has publicly PROMISED to take ALL AR15's and AK47's....then ALL semi autos....then everything left.

Once that is allowed to become Law....I don't care what ANY internet Tuff Gys says as he beats his hairless chest....They ARE GONE

Should they win the White House...I guarantee the very first step will be massive Gun BuyBack programs

NATIONAL, Federal Government Run Firearms Buy Back Programs are the first step in the road to confiscation
They could try to do that...until SCOTUS -- with the newly sworn-in ACB -- overturns any such law or regulation as patently unconstitutional. See District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010).

THAT is why the 3 SCOTUS seats filled by Trump were so monumental for the continued protection of our constitutional rights long after he is gone from office.

Blues Lifer

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kamala's so nasty, evil, and off-putting to me. I really struggled to watch the VP debate through, but it was worth doing, and Mike Pence kicked her in the teeth in delightful fashion.

Should be a poll. Which is more despicable between Pelosi and Harris? That to me is a tough call. Loathe them both, but Harris' voice is somehow more cringe-inducing.

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, it "could" happen.

They could try to do that...until SCOTUS -- with the newly sworn-in ACB -- overturns any such law or regulation as patently unconstitutional. See District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010).

THAT is why the 3 SCOTUS seats filled by Trump were so monumental for the continued protection of our constitutional rights long after he is gone from office.
That will help......

until the democrats "Pack" the court.....and they most certainly will

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
It's unbelievable this deep-state appointed POTUS could become reality, God help us. That grin on her face is the look of evil, no honor, no integrity, there's not a genuine bone in her body.

And trump has an innocent soul and heart?
there isnt a politician in DC that fits that description....

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score

He is the most toxic of them all. He enabled them with his money before he ran.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

He is the most toxic of them all. He enabled them with his money before he ran.
yea like all those other rich asswipes are any different......

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List