Kamala Harris 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kamala's nephew cried when Trump beat Hillary. he didnt know Trump 2016 paved the way for Kamala 2020

kamala-harris-wants-to-be-u-s-president-in-2020-andys-25651925.png

Let it begin. Good Luck.

After the lessons learned from the disaster of the Chicago Nitwit Negro all we need is a Kalifornia Kook to really fuck up this country.

this post needs to be moved to a new forum; I recommend USMB Badlands and allow us to call out the racism and hate thus far posted above.

You mean like, "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags." BJ Clinton about Obama

Hillary calling blacks "super predators"?

FDR: would not shake Jesse Owens hand

LBJ: "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall) I want everyone to know he's a ******"

Woodrow Wilson: Segregated the US Army

Robert Byrd: KKK Grand Kleagle democrat "Conscious of the Senate"

One party clearly has a racist past and it's not Republicans

You are not going to see a Californian as president for generations. Especially not Kamala Harris.

Politically, California is unacceptable on any level.

this post needs to be moved to a new forum; I recommend USMB Badlands and allow us to call out the racism and hate thus far posted above.

You Moon Bats thrive on racial division. If you ever took that out of the discussion you assholes would never have anything to bitch about, would you?

Because everything is racist to you.

You weaponized it. Same with LGBT, illegals and immigration as a whole, religion and any other topic you can use as division to divide.

You Moon Bats thrive on racial division. If you ever took that out of the discussion you assholes would never have anything to bitch about, would you?

I'm not an asshole, if you want to see an example of one, look in a mirror. You've proved to me to be a punk and a coward, which is why when I read your posts I laugh. This is the exception, of course on some level I suspect you know how dumb you truly are.

I'm not an asshole, if you want to see an example of one, look in a mirror. You've proved to me to be a punk and a coward, which is why when I read your posts I laugh. This is the exception, of course on some level I suspect you know how dumb you truly are.
stay on topic kids. we must not fight. we must stay united and elect KAMALA 2020!

You weaponized it. Same with LGBT, illegals and immigration as a whole, religion and any other topic you can use as division to divide.

Not everything, and in this case you've proved my point.

Not that I expect you have the intelligence to understand why.

Not everything, and in this case you've proved my point.

Not that I expect you have the intelligence to understand why.

You're the one screaming racism, not me jackwad

Now get past I take anything you bawl about or your delusion you're "special " serious. I don't and you're not. Just another loudmouth loon screaming"RACIST!!!!".

So yesterday

Off topic

stay on topic kids. we must not fight. we must stay united and elect KAMALA 2020!

If Kamala can win the title at Wrestlemania then I will vote for Kamala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back