Kamala Announces Her Brilliant Plan to Solve the Border Crisis

I imagine it comes from the same kind of thinking that led us to protect and prop up Opium famers in Afghanistan. At least tree's are positive I suppose.
well supporting Agriculture in a developing country is certainly a positive thing. Poppy's are a wonderful plant, that have all sort of benefits.

Giving people checks...is vastly different.

I would think someone that is a libertarian would get that.

We have no business doing anything in Afghanistan.
well maybe you missed 9/11...but the reason we were there to begin with was because the terrorist group that attacked us, was based there.

We were there for that reason, and wanted to help develop the nation so that such extremist would not be able to gain a foothold in the country.

I for one would love to avoid another 9/11

She want to pay migrants to stay in Mexico and plant trees.

You just can't make up this kind of incompetence.

It's supposed to come across as a novel and creative idea that addresses illegal immigration and climate change at the same time, but it's really just a dumb idea that won't work as effectively as simply building a border wall.

This administration isn't serious about curbing illegal immigration, that's clear. Mexican's aren't going to plant trees in Mexico when they can come here and get free benefits for doing nothing.

And Kamala's proposal to us US taxpayer money to start social welfare programs in other countries is just more globalism and failure to put Americans first.

Pay them to stay in Mexico?? Hell if I had my way our NG would be on the border shooting at them. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message and stay in Mexico. All it would cost is the price of a couple of bullets.

1621014693204.png

Forum List

Back