Kabul

It is a disaster twenty years in the making, trying to blame one guy for what many have done long before him is disingenuous.
I realized the whole thing was a scam when they turned the country back over to Afghan control after only 3 years, with bin Laden still loose. That was 2005. Every Taliban that we didn't kill in the field should have been turned over to the Afghan provisional government for execution. It was always the only way to rid the country of these extremists.

The Tailban in Afghanistan are doing exactly the same thing that the American Taliban are doing here in the US. Destroying history.

The Tailban in Afghanistan are doing exactly the same thing that the American Taliban are doing here in the US. Destroying history.

American Taliban= Trump supporters

Oh save us the BULLSHIT and put the blame firmly where it belongs……with George Bush and the Neocons

His solution of invading Afghanistan and establishing a democracy never had a prayer. We wasted 20 years, $2 trillion and 2500 lives on a failed nation building fiasco.

Every President since Bush has had to try to make up for his blunders in Afghanistan and Iraq

How we got in was not his responsibility. How we got out IS and WILL BE.

Own that

How we got in was not his responsibility. How we got out IS and WILL BE.

Own that
OK

What would you have Biden do that he is not doing right now?

1. Cancel Trumps withdrawal schedule?
2. Increase our troop strength?
3. Start fighting Taliban door to door?

What would you do differently?

OK

What would you have Biden do that he is not doing right now?

1. Cancel Trumps withdrawal schedule?
2. Increase our troop strength?
3. Start fighting Taliban door to door?

What would you do differently?

You deserve no rational discourse from me, and you will get none. Your people think "American Taliban" is a great way forward from this debacle.

Let's see how it plays out then. Shall we?

You deserve no rational discourse from me, and you will get none. Your people think "American Taliban" is a great way forward from this debacle.

Let's see how it plays out then. Shall we?
As I expected Sue

You have nothing other than escalating our role in Afghanistan again
How did Trumps ”Peace Agreement” with the Taliban work out?

As I expected Sue

You have nothing other than escalating our role in Afghanistan again
How did Trumps ”Peace Agreement” with the Taliban work out?

Where's your president?

Do they purposely scale back the dementia meds on the long, long weekends and now cannot scale them back up?

Or what?

Where's your president?

Do they purposely scale back the dementia meds on the long, long weekends and now cannot scale them back up?

Or what?
Sue….you got nothing but your bogus dementia nonsense

If you don’t like what Biden did in Afghanistan, tell us what you would have had him do

The US embassy in Kabul is falling at this very moment. This is really looking like Saigon all over again. The Biden administration will never get clear of this disaster.

Afghanistan is NOT our country. I say we get Americans out and leave Afghanistan to the Afghans. It's their country. Let them work out their problems.

Forum List

Back