Kaboom! Joe Biden ha sa Mega Booming Economy and todays Data Proves it Beyond all Doubt

It is amazing to Me the spin that you people can come up with.

Joe and his policies drove the economy -- a recovering economy -- right down into the shitter. It has nowhere to go but up, yet you want to lay claim to sound economic policy. As an attempt at virtue signaling, this fails on an epic scale..

The citizens know that this economy sucks, and it not getting significantly better, no matter how desperate the Marxists message the numbers.
Right down the shitter to 5% GDP.

Lmao

What about the canceled check for $200,000 from Jimmy to Joe for a bogus "loan"?

You can't hide the Biden Crime Family crimes.

Joe's Impeachment is coming soon...KABOOM...

The stock market is diving, you were saying?
You can wallow in your diversionary "Lock him up! Lock him up!" fantasies, or explain why no Biden-hater can ever contrive any actual evidence to charge him with anything.

Meanwhile,

Right down the shitter to 5% GDP.

Lmao
Comprehension in life is key.

Drive something to over half of what it was previously, and then claim how good it is when its bounce back is 5% for a single reporting period.

Be sure to gloss over that its still 45% less than it was.

Yeah, epic fail on the virtue signaling.

+4.9% GDP !!!
What a smoker, all Patriotic Americans should rejoice this incredible data.

GDP is the true test of an economy, growth is everything, and is used to determine an economies strength.
Trump never had 3% GDP growth annually ever. Biden just gave us a +4.9% quarter, Trump never even had 4% for 1 quarter

Trump never put up numbers close to this good ever, and Trump exploded the deficit every year of his presidency, but still could not put up this growth.

Facts and data prove all, and the facts prove Biden has a booming economy, with the best labor market in US history, 50 year lows in unemployment, lower deficits than Trump's mega massive out of control deficits, and much better GDP growth than Trump.

Republicans can post any lie they want, but the data and facts prove all, and they prove Biden has a better economy than Trump across all metrics.

Don't forget to tell the 13% of U.S. households that experienced food insecurity in 2022.

The problem with 4.9% GDP growth being..............it gives the Fed a pretense for raising interest rates even higher and causing a recession in Q1/2 of 2024.
One key and brilliant thing, Core PCE price, similar to inflation, came in at only 2.4% indicating a massive slowing in prices.

Also the bonds market got bought up so if the bond market was worried about more hikes it would probably sell off more.

haha Biden has better economic data than Trump and you hate it, and I love it...

Biden has lower unemployment than Trump
Biden has lowered the deficit substantially form Trump's massive deficit level
Biden is pumping more oil than Trump
Biden has better economy and better GDP growth than Trump

HAHAHAHAHAAH !!

does the banker know this?....
HA HA !!

Biden is outperforming everything Trump and your precious GOP that you love and worship can't outperform Biden at all

Biden has the US pumping more oil and nat gas than under Trump
lower annual deficit than what he inherited from Trump
better GDP growth than what Trump had
lower unemployment than Trump
and a better job market than Trump

Biden is beating Trump on everything and the GOP are a total joke that have done nothing good, because the numbers prove this, and I know you hate the numbers

haha Biden has better economic data than Trump and you hate it, and I love it...

Biden has lower unemployment than Trump
Biden has lowered the deficit substantially form Trump's massive deficit level
Biden is pumping more oil than Trump
Biden has better economy and better GDP growth than Trump

HAHAHAHAHAAH !!
I'm living life under the Biden economy not looking at numbers on a spreadsheet, tard.

Bidens economy sucks ass.

Screenshot_20231026_131228_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_131331_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_131428_Google.jpg

Comprehension in life is key.

Drive something to over half of what it was previously, and then claim how good it is when its bounce back is 5% for a single reporting period.

Be sure to gloss over that its still 45% less than it was.

Yeah, epic fail on the virtue signaling.
That didn't happen. I don't think you understand what the GDP numbers mean.

Joe Biden's Budget is about $7T while Trump's was $4T. The stock market is diving, talk about "diversions"...
The data is conclusive: the economy is strong.

Stocks were overvalued and have been for some time, so correction is good.

First time jobless claims were up about 5% above estimates.

Forum List

Back