Justine Bateman's Skin Care

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
JustineBateman.jpg

I remember when she was beautiful. Now she looks like she was probably anorexic and malnutrition for a few years. I do not believe her story here that this just happened upon normal circumstances of a well-to-do retired entertainment star.

Cindy Crawford looks like a normally aged supermodel.
GettyImages-1184960364.jpg

Vanna White looks like a normally aged beauty queen

vanna-white-1.jpg

Last edited:
JustineBateman.jpg

I remember when she was beautiful. Now she looks like she was probably anorexic and malnutrition for a few years. I do not believe her story here that this just happened upon normal circumstances of a well-to-do retired entertainment star.

Cindy Crawford looks like a normally aged supermodel.
GettyImages-1184960364.jpg

Vanna White looks like a normally aged beauty queen

vanna-white-1.jpg
She's showing you what REAL hollywood looks like without the filters, special lighting, touch up photos, layers of makeup and botox.
Her and her brother are good souls, who always keep it real.
Camera pics, thanks to shadows always look harsher then in person or in a mirror.
Have you ever seen Jenifer Anniston or Mila Kunis lately in a certain light even with make up they look hard, yet their pics are portrait filtered and touched up to soften their look.

There's a rich husband. He's too rich to be true. And she's not involved in politics. I don't believe that either.
It's a face lift gone bad, planned to fail, like so many other consumer products and services.
Is more money going to fix it? Is that what's wrong with doctors? Poor people get in car wrecks. Their faces are horribly mangled up. The doctors don't help victims of mayhem and malicious disfigurement either, charging all that money as they do for vice and vanity, and shooting up their victims' faces with silicone and other non-remedies.

Forum List

Back