Justin Trudeau: Canada-US Border Will Stay Closed Until America Gets COVID-19 Under Control

I don't blame Canada. They don't need Americans bringing the virus into Canada.

They are seeing their second wave now. I don't blame them for not wanting Americans to make it worse.

I will say, the border isn't closed for trucks coming into America from Canada then going back to Canada. Those trucks are still on the roads here. I wish the bush boy had not allowed those trucks into our nation. They are a menace on our roads.

*blink*blink*

I want you to know... You are not a hack.

They are seeing their second wave now. I don't blame them for not wanting Americans to make it worse.

I will say, the border isn't closed for trucks coming into America from Canada then going back to Canada. Those trucks are still on the roads here. I wish the bush boy had not allowed those trucks into our nation. They are a menace on our roads.

Great! Let's not tell them when we get a cure. Fewer Canadians here the better.

Supposedly, every nation on Earth hates America (if you listen to Dims)

Yet Almeria is THE ONLY stupid ass nation on earth with Birther Laws allowing our sworn enemies to drop their load on US soil and be granted magical citizenship.

Which is why we have the highest number of anti US spies and infiltrators.

im still trying to figure out why dana thinks Canadian trucks are a menace,but he has no trouble with Mexican trucks,which are a menace coming in....

We don't have Mexican trucks here.

If we did, I would be saying the same thing. I would expect the Mexican trucks to be even more of a hazard on our roads since regulations on vehicles in Mexico probably isn't very strict.

The Canadian ones are all over the place here. They are a menace on the highway. I can't count how many times I've seen one of those Canadian trucks nearly run someone off the highway. They speed up and down Interstate 5. They don't follow the speed laws or the law that doesn't allow them to be in the far left lane and block traffic. I can't say anything nice about those trucks and I wish the bush boy had not allowed them on our roads.

This thread isn't about Mexico. It's about Canada.

Please stick to the subject of the thread.

im still trying to figure out why dana thinks Canadian trucks are a menace,but he has no trouble with Mexican trucks,which are a menace coming in....

If we did, I would be saying the same thing. I would expect the Mexican trucks to be even more of a hazard on our roads since regulations on vehicles in Mexico probably isn't very strict.

The Canadian ones are all over the place here. They are a menace on the highway. I can't count how many times I've seen one of those Canadian trucks nearly run someone off the highway. They speed up and down Interstate 5. They don't follow the speed laws or the law that doesn't allow them to be in the far left lane and block traffic. I can't say anything nice about those trucks and I wish the bush boy had not allowed them on our roads.

bullshit.....try going to S.Cal sometime....they are allowed to deliver stuff there and pick up stuff and bring it back....and some of their trucks are pieces of shit....its to bad the obama boy allowed that....

bullshit.....try going to S.Cal sometime....they are allowed to deliver stuff there and pick up stuff and bring it back....and some of their trucks are pieces of shit....its to bad the obama boy allowed that....

You didn't read my post or you have selection reading comprehension.

I said we don't have Mexican trucks here. Here, as in where I live.

I live about an hour south of the Canadian border.

Mexican trucks don't come up here.

Meanwhile what do you have to say about the actual topic of this thread?

Mexico won't let us in their nation either. I don't know of any first world nation that will let us into their nation right now.

Canada, who is supposed to be one of our best friends, won't even let us in.

What do you have to say about that?

You didn't read my post or you have selection reading comprehension.

I said we don't have Mexican trucks here. Here, as in where I live.

I live about an hour south of the Canadian border.

Mexican trucks don't come up here.

Meanwhile what do you have to say about the actual topic of this thread?

Mexico won't let us in their nation either. I don't know of any first world nation that will let us into their nation right now.

Canada, who is supposed to be one of our best friends, won't even let us in.

What do you have to say about that?
oh here means where you live?......im sure most people in this thread felt you meant the US......and Canada needs us more than we need them.....

Canada...home if the greatest fishing in the world. I absolutely love going there. But the virus is indeed winning.

People actually go to Canada?

Why?

Because the fishing is outstanding. I used to go there 3x per year and made it a point to ensure I spent more money there than my home nation.

Because the fishing is outstanding. I used to go there 3x per year and made it a point to ensure I spent more money there than my home nation.
Thank you. Cross the border with any hunting or fishing gear, and you aren't busted for FELONY possession of a firearm or harassing wildlife, or trespassing on some national park or some shit like that if you didn't drink the beer you were offered.

It's a melting pot. It became great because of immigration.
yea the immigrants from 100 years ago.....look at all the shit going on today....the immigrants from last century came here to be a part of society and contribute.....today an awful lot of them are here just to get what they can get and not become part of society....

New Topics

Forum List

Back