Justice in Vandy rape case!

I'm not sure where this chain of logic leads, but to me the fact that the woman did not even remember the encounter, and had no apparent physical injuries, rather mitigates the guilt of the players. All involved were blitzed out of their minds. Also, from what I read in the paper, one guy might have had intercourse with her, and the others (there are other defendants awaiting trial) just cheered on the action or let it happen. Not exactly a "gang rape" by my definition.

If the perpetrators were on the college chess team, as opposed to the football team, I think the jury would have been more balanced in their assessment.

I'm not sure where this chain of logic leads, but to me the fact that the woman did not even remember the encounter, and had no apparent physical injuries, rather mitigates the guilt of the players. All involved were blitzed out of their minds. Also, from what I read in the paper, one guy might have had intercourse with her, and the others (there are other defendants awaiting trial) just cheered on the action or let it happen. Not exactly a "gang rape" by my definition.

If the perpetrators were on the college chess team, as opposed to the football team, I think the jury would have been more balanced in their assessment.
Are you kidding? There was video and photos of the whole thing showing that she was unconscious while they raped her and did sick things like put a waterbottle into her anus and squeeze water into it.

There is certainly a difference between being too drugged to do anything, and doing things to others without their consent while under the influence. These are not equal.

Forum List

Back