What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed

Lipush

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.
So I'm working on my term paper, the subject given if "Sexual abuse of the Mentally disabled" and since I have to cover all bases, I wonder if any of you can direct me to relevant US laws dealing with the subject. This is what I found,

18 U.S. Code Chapter 109A - SEXUAL ABUSE LII Legal Information Institute

but I'm not sure that covers it all.

Any ideas of anymore laws?

Thanks!:)

teddyearp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.
So I'm working on my term paper, the subject given if "Sexual abuse of the Mentally disabled" and since I have to cover all bases, I wonder if any of you can direct me to relevant US laws dealing with the subject. This is what I found,

Yes, Lipush as the previous poster said, something like this will have more comprehensive laws state by state, and will vary by state as well.

I did a google search with "sexual abuse washington state" and came up with a link to the states' law listing:

Chapter 9a.44 RCW SEX OFFENSES

good luck

p.s. you could drop the "state" for other searches since a search for 'Washington' alone would also yield Washington d.c.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm not sure.

They should make it a law for orderly workers employed to be investigated before hiring. In NY they do not do background checks on those they hire. They should.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List