Just Who Do You Think They're Targeting?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. How many billionaires are there in America in 2022?

Key Millionaire Statistics for 2022

The USA has 724 billionaires. In 2021, Jeff Bezos was named the world's richest person with a net worth of $189.3 billion. Worldwide there are 2,755 billionaires.Jul 24, 2022

Millionaire Statistics 2022: How Many Millionaires are There in the US?​

https://earthweb.com › millionaire-statistics

Search for: How many billionaires are there in America in 2022?

1660056003969.png

They're targetting Trump and his fascist attempt to overthrow government.

Extraordinary precautionary measures are warranted proactively.

If he tries a second time to overthrow government, it most likely won't be successful but it will be very bloody. It might be time to take stock on what you've been supporting hon.

If he tries a second time to overthrow government, it most likely won't be successful but it will be very bloody. It might be time to take stock on what you've been supporting hon.

That's a joke.
But if it were true, I would say it would have been akin to military or public officials who may have plotted to overthrow Hitler and the Nazis before things became far worse.

That's a joke.
But if it were true, I would say it would have been akin to military or public officials who may have plotted to overthrow Hitler and the Nazis before things became far worse.
Somewhat true but by non-violent means, which will quickly turn into violence if Trump calls his supporters to the streets.

And if they pay attention the next time after they were left holding a bag full of jail time!

None of that happened.

You're very sick.

Speaking of which.....

"Canada topped 10,000 euthanasia deaths in 2021

Don't put it off any longer.

None of that happened.

You're very sick.

Speaking of which.....

"Canada topped 10,000 euthanasia deaths in 2021

Don't put it off any longer.

A good point for discussion if that's what you are choosing for the topic on this thread.

I'll say for a start that I'm completely in favour of the patient's right to choose euthanasia and I'm sure that the god and baby jesus are in favour too.
If they're onside with killing children as is admitted, they would be pretty silly opposing mercy killing when the patient requests.

Could you tend to having the thread title changed?

However, I'm not going to be able to devote much time to this today as I'm still involved with the debate over Trump's broken safe. Later maybe hon.

HimmlerSmile2.jpg

Forum List

Back