Just to add more flame to the fire: Qatar sentences 8 Former Indian Navy Officers to Death for spying

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Not sure what they hell they are thinking. Qatar is a coastal country, and India is a top 10 world Navy.

Sentencing to death 8 of said Navy's former officers? Who were probably there with the permission of the Indian Government to train Qatar's Navy?

Qatar sentences 8 former Indian naval officers to death ‘for spying for Israel’

A court in Qatar handed death sentences to eight former Indian Navy personnel on charges of espionage – an announcement that has "shocked" New Delhi.

The retired navy men were arrested last year on suspicion of spying for Israel on Qatar’s military submarine programme, The Times of Israel reported.

The Indian government on Thursday vowed to explore all legal options in the case. The foreign ministry in a statement said it would "take up the verdict with Qatari authorities" and continue to "extend all consular and legal assistance" to the prisoners.

While the Indian government is talking about diplomacy, I wouldn't be surprised if an Indian naval Task Force heads towards the gulf.

Those Countries like to impose the Death Penalty then commute it to 5,000 years behind bars in order to show their magnanimity.

Totally predictable.

India is not going to do anything more severe than cut of Qatar's supply of curry

Not sure what they hell they are thinking. Qatar is a coastal country, and India is a top 10 world Navy.

Sentencing to death 8 of said Navy's former officers? Who were probably there with the permission of the Indian Government to train Qatar's Navy?

While the Indian government is talking about diplomacy, I wouldn't be surprised if an Indian naval Task Force heads towards the gulf.
They are accused of spying for Israel.

Those Countries like to impose the Death Penalty then commute it to 5,000 years behind bars in order to show their magnanimity.

Totally predictable.

India is not going to do anything more severe than cut of Qatar's supply of curry

I don't know. These are 8 officers of a branch of their military, and Hindus being persecuted by Muslims.

The BHP don't like that.

I don't know. These are 8 officers of a branch of their military, and Hindus being persecuted by Muslims.

The BHP don't like that.

800,000 indians live in Qatar.

Why are you claiming they are persecuted? That doesn't sound like the Qatar I know.

India is too busy assassinating Canandians in our coutry to care about their own spies. Both nations have isssues.

800,000 indians live in Qatar.

Why are you claiming they are persecuted? That doesn't sound like the Qatar I know.

These are guests of their government, there to train their naval forces.

This doesn't seem strange to you?

Qatar is usually listed among the top supporters/funders of Hamas. And it is tragic if those naval officers are being unjustly executed because of Qatar's allegiance to Hamas.

It is INSANE!!!! that Biden gave Qatar Iran's billions with the caveat that money be used for humanitarian aid only. Why Qatar? I suspect because the money was really intended for Iran to continue to funnel weapons and ammo to Hamas to wreck havoc on Israel, but I have no proof of that so it's just a conspiracy theory at this time and could have no basis in fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back