Just thought this would be interesting to you basketball fans

Anything that spices up this boring game for height freaks is a good move.

Boxing has weight divisions .
Why this game is is not divided into height divisions I have no idea.

Watching midgets trying to slam dunk would be a winner . Sorry midgets those that are height challenged .

The fans' fascination with dunks is inexplicable. It is as though baseball fans were excited about intentional walks.

A dunk requires NO SKILL whatsoever. It is not even a shot. And when you are four standard deviations above standard male adult height...gimme a fukkin break. My deceased Grandma Kennedy could dunk if she were 6'9" tall.

Not to mention that the NBA, in effect, nullifies the rule against TRAVELING when the end result of the play is a dunk...a pox on all of them.

FORGET NORTH KOREA!

Lebanese basketball is high quality. Lebanon, a country of 4 million people, has made it to the FIBA World Cup a bunch of times in the last 20 years, and even beat France (by 1 point) a decade ago. the Lebanese league is highly competitive, the stadiums (for the big games) are packed fully, and someday a Lebanese will break into the NBA! (Rony Seikaly doesn't count!) keep your eye on Michigan University's Youssef Khayat (nicknamed Yoyo), he is a prospect, and has already played for the Lebanese national team that narrowly lost the Asian Cup final to Australia last year

The NBA needs updated.. but these ain’t it. I appreciate the effort though

Forum List

Back