Just so we're straight On Limbaugh's death celebrations....

Dude was a spokesmodel for the cigar industry.
His demise was 100% self inflicted.
Anyone who is "too civil" to mock that is devoid of any sense of irony or poetic justice.

Do you know how many centenarians including women smoked/smoke cigars? Do you know how many vegans die before age 70? You need another line dude.

JO

The results 100% speak for themselves.

His death should be considered a suicide.

Your "life" should be considered an extended stillbirth.
Yeah um...what results? Does it surprise you to know that they don't really exist? There are no available empirical studies cross sectioning tobacco use with longevity. I hate tobacco and everything associated with it....it's filthy....but there are no real evidentiary statistics to indicate that eliminating it would have any effect on the average life span in general. Lung cancer is far more deadly than just the percentage who contract it from smoking.

JO

The absolute fact that the smoke of commercially produced tobacco is a carcinogen has been common knowledge for three quarters of a century. Only the dumbest dupes ever doubted it.

Anyone who is "too civil" to mock that is devoid of any sense of irony or poetic justice.

Do you know how many centenarians including women smoked/smoke cigars? Do you know how many vegans die before age 70? You need another line dude.

JO

Yeah um...what results? Does it surprise you to know that they don't really exist? There are no available empirical studies cross sectioning tobacco use with longevity. I hate tobacco and everything associated with it....it's filthy....but there are no real evidentiary statistics to indicate that eliminating it would have any effect on the average life span in general. Lung cancer is far more deadly than just the percentage who contract it from smoking.

JO

The absolute fact that the smoke of commercially produced tobacco is a carcinogen has been common knowledge for three quarters of a century. Only the dumbest dupes ever doubted it.

You're avoiding thread topic

JO

JO
Why do you hate everything associated with something that you yourself seem to claim is basically harmless??

And where is the data that shows tobacco is filthy??

Is it next to the data that shows it's carcinogenic??

In other words, you know perfectly well there aren't any.
Everyone knows there are, including you. It's a reason people of low moral character (like you) adored him.

No, Fart. "Everyone" doesn't know something, just because you declare it. And I will need you to tell me what I feel and why I feel it just as soon as you can convince me that you know what YOU think, or even prove that you do so at all.

In related news, you STILL don't have the moral authority to make me ashamed of anything.

Name one.
Limbaugh said that Robin Williams committed suicide because he has on the left.
C0tYCuj.jpg

Forum List

Back