Just saw some people with masks on today

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.
Wow. You're presuming a whole lot about their thoughts and motives. Do you read minds?

Maybe they just saw you coming.

Simply a lie. My friend was not allowed on the transplant list until she got the jab.

Lying is all the Left has now, that and censorship so as many people as possible are never allowed to know the extent of their lies.

Bullshit. You leftoids would go out of your way to impose your beliefs on others.

Conservatives don't.

You want to wear a mask, have at it. I don't care. Just don't try and make me believe your particular delusion that they do anything.
That is just not true, Even today MAGA people are insulting people who CHOICE to wear masks.

You know nothing about these people but judge them anyway.

You know you don’t have to be such an asshole, right? It’s actually kind of easy to be less judgmental.

not for people like Votto

That's what happens when people with little to no education start making decisions based on politics,
instead of decisions based on careful moves by the medical profession. The rush to stop the deaths has to be factored in also.
The problem is that the actions taken by the government did the exact opposite. Viruses die within 2 minutes of exposure to Sunlight. The safest place to be was on a beach.

Those places were off limits. Wearing a mask in sunlight protects the virus. Thus is WELL KNOWN within the scientific community and all of those facts were completely ignored.

I'm sorry. Government knowingly, and willfully caused people to die.

Sadly, they will suffer no real consequences for their terrible orders.

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
I stopped wearing a mask as soon as they lifted the requirement.

I still see people here in TN that are still wearing masks......and they're usually black or from a Blue State.

Maskers wear masks to tell everyone they're Democrats and part of the cult.

Now is your time to tell us about them

Was Covid the flu?

Usually how this works is pointing to something I said that was not factual, but Ok, just call me names dolt

See that, I can do it too.
Votto, since you know nothing about any of this, you are not the judge of any else on it.

If you think for a minute I'm going to listen to someone like you talk about anything medical related, you're even dumber than I thought you were.
Why don't you have your local surgeon go mutilate the genitals of a child, cuz that is what you Lefties have done to the medical establishment.

Again, no accountability for what they did to Chloe. But this is what happens when you place your 100% in anyone, no matter how many degrees they have. Never stop questioning anyone.

Where. Provide a link to a video where someone is doing that.
Why are you acting what you are not? You have seen them, I have seen them, white, black, etc., wearing masks. Here in the West it is mostly whites, of course.

They're like little kids at a holloween party.... for them it's fun.

They IDENTIFY by their masks.

I made a shitload of money selling overpriced "message" masks to leftist losers, and I got my blows in by printing very subtle right-wing slogans on the fabric I used. Once you knew what you were looking at, it was quite obvious.

Never got a single one of them returned.

Why don't you have your local surgeon go mutilate the genitals of a child, cuz that is what you Lefties have done to the medical establishment.

Again, no accountability for what they did to Chloe. But this is what happens when you place your 100% in anyone, no matter how many degrees they have. Never stop questioning anyone.
Now you are whining and making up nonsense.

Sorry to hear

Yea, the Covid virus was nasty. I don't dispute that. It was so nasty, it's obvious it was a man-made biological weapon.

Unfortunately, Fauci helped fund the lab in China that produced it but will never be held accountable for it.

This is the same guy that first told you that you did not need a mask, then told you that you did need a mask, and then told you to double
mask.

Fauci even admitted to lying about not needing a mask later on because he said he was trying to save masks for hospitals.

Otherwise, he would have to admit to being wrong about not needing them, but admitting you are wrong about anything is something someone like Fauci is incapable of. He would rather be known as a liar, especially when no one is there to hold him to account for it.
I love your first paragraph drawing illogical conclusions. But that is typical Red Hat.

I have been sick for 12 straight days and can confirm whatever I have is worse than what I experienced when I had COVID or any other sickness I've had for that matter. Does that mean it's a man made bio weapon as well? Lol!

Forum List

Back