Just released "The Fall Of Minneapolis" documents all the hidden evidence associated with George Floyd.

I have no ax to grind with you if you are in favour of allowing police to perform executions on the street. As I've already said, the conditions that must be met can be adjusted at any time.

If Chauvin cleared the bar then that *standard should be set as the new law that determines guilt or innocence.

* not to apply to Canada.
Clueless Canadian duped again.

The autopsy report even states there was no damage to the wind pipe. Our government is corrupt.
Depends on which autopsy report you read, the real one or the one modified by Minneapolis Democrats. Interesting that the FBI showed up 12 hours after a local police incident. That is how fast the Democratic Party can mobilize it's FBI secret police force.

How do you know this?

I’m guessing you don’t.
I saw a cop's knee on a dead man's neck for about 5 minutes.

Don't misinterpret my comments as being opposed to police carrying out executions on the streets. I'm a Canadian with no skin in your games, and frankly I really don't care as much as I should.

In the future though, those like Chauvin should try to get their ducks in a row on how much is going to be acceptable. The knee on the throat was a bridge too far for the lib'ruls.

America's police need to be more imaginative.

There doesn't seem to be anybody opposed to police execution of black men.

There's no use preaching to a choir when I'm not opposed myself so I'll leave the discussion to those who care.

There's no use preaching to a choir when I'm not opposed myself so I'll leave the discussion to those who care.
We oppose the black man getting himself killed. Let’s address the conduct that caused that and not those who had to respond to his illegal nonsense

I have no ax to grind with you if you are in favour of allowing police to perform executions on the street. As I've already said, the conditions that must be met can be adjusted at any time.

If Chauvin cleared the bar then that *standard should be set as the new law that determines guilt or innocence.

* not to apply to Canada.
The maneuver Chauvin used on Floyd is what he was trained to use. The autopsy report states there was no damage to the wind pipe. So an innocent man sits in jail.

We oppose the black man getting himself killed. Let’s address the conduct that caused that and not those who had to respond to his illegal nonsense
Well it certainly appears that everybody is in favour of police executing black men!

The only difference with me is that I wanted to talk about it and expand on the idea. While Americans want it to happen but would prefer to not have to talk about it in public.

There was no execution. If you watch the documentary, a Minneapolis officer explains that the "knee on neck" hold was taught as a SAFE RESTRAINT of a struggling arrestee. But you aren't interested in FACTS, just spewing Democrat propaganda.

The maneuver Chauvin used on Floyd is what he was trained to use. The autopsy report states there was no damage to the wind pipe. So an innocent man sits in jail.
Whatever works for *America's police as the final solution, I'm in too!

*N.A. in Canada.

then you should argue for police executions on the street when those conditions are met. Adjustments to the change in the law can be made later.
Nonsense.

Don't be an asshat.

I in no way advocated how he handled the situation, but what he did should not have killed him.

Nonsense.

Don't be an asshat.

I in no way advocated how he handled the situation, but what he did should not have killed him.
You're by yourself if you are opposed to police officers tcarrying out executions on the streets.

Well it certainly appears that everybody is in favour of police executing black men!

The only difference with me is that I wanted to talk about it and expand on the idea. While Americans want it to happen but would prefer to not have to talk about it in public.
Behave and police don’t encounter you

Watch the video and educate yourself instead of pushing the BLM narrative, Canadian.

I saw a cop's knee on a dead man's neck for about 5 minutes.
I saw a spastic, frantic guy violently resisting arrest who had Lethal amounts of drugs in his system, was subdued by an academy-taught technique, and had no neck injuries to speak of.

If the cop wanted to kill the guy, I’d imagine he would have shot him or at least made a bruise from a choke.

The rabidly violent guy slowly became non-responding. It seems the cop was waiting for medical assistance, but didn’t want to let a violent threat to the community go, so he held him there, probably unaware that Floyd was dying from the drugs and duress he was under, and assuming he had accepting being detained.

He had COVID too, we know you leftists think that’s the black plague.

That’s what I think happened.

Then people like you made up a narrative, the entire MSM promoted it, the activist judge embraced it, the jurors were afraid for their lives to stand up to it, and now we had a public lynching of a white police officer.. message sent.

Black folk? Resist arrest. White Cops? Let criminals of the black skin color go.

Both of those messages, when followed, will increase escalations and opportunities for tragedy as future interracial police-civilian encounters happen by the hundreds/thousands every day… which I would argue is what you, the left, and the media want for your political desires. I don’t think you care a wink for George Floyd’s life, you just want to exploit his death to attack people who are political opponents. You want to use one random example and brand an entire institution and an entire race as evil and oppressive. It’s an awful, immoral thing to do, but you do it whistling and joyfully.

Last edited:
I saw a spastic, frantic guy violently resisting arrest who had Lethal amounts of drugs in his system, was subdued by an academy-taught technique, and had no neck injuries to speak of.

If the cop wanted to kill the guy, I’d imagine he would have shot him or at least made a bruise from a choke.

The rabidly violent guy slowly became non-responding. It seems the cop was waiting for medical assistance, but didn’t want to let a violent threat to the community go, so he held him there, probably unaware that Floyd was dying from the drugs and duress he was under, and assuming he had accepting being detained.

Then people like you made up a narrative, the entire MSM promoted it, the activist judge embraced it, the jurors were afraid for their lives to stand up to it, and now we had a public lynching of a white police officer.. message sent .
All across the nation police are being prohibited from engaging in police practices. This is precisely the atmosphere the race baiting criminal sympathizers sought to create

There was little doubt that Chauvin was completely intent on murdering him.

This helps explain Chauvin's determination, but America wasn't quite ready to allow police officers to be executioners too.

Time has passed and the country's culture has most likely ripened to a point where police murder of a black man on camera can be found acceptable by America's justice system.

It deserves another test run by the police but perhaps with a bit more caution and a few more manufactured justifications.
BS he could have killed him in 1 minute, so instead he has a knee on him for 8.5 minutes while he knew he was being video taped. Chauvin had a terrible defense and Floyd had an OD and was still alive while being put in the ambulance.

Like I've been saying for years, George Floyd was a manufactured crisis with the FBI, BLM and Democrat leaders fully involved in the propaganda campaign. Lots of very telling video of George Floyd and many others closely involved with the case. Educate yourself.

Going to watch that, thanks!

BS he could have killed him in 1 minute, so instead he has a knee on him for 8.5 minutes while he knew he was being video taped. Chauvin had a terrible defense and Floyd had an OD and was still alive while being put in the ambulance.
It was shocking how much of the case was ignored by the media. This was a public trial of vengeance. Jurors knew not to oppose the mob

Then people like you made up a narrative, the entire MSM promoted it, the activist judge embraced it, the jurors were afraid for their lives to stand up to it, and now we had a public lynching of a white police officer.. message sent.

Black folk? Resist arrest. White Cops? Let criminals of the black skin color go.

Both of those messages, when followed, will increase escalations and opportunities for tragedy as future interracial police-civilian encounters happen by the hundreds/thousands every day… which I would argue is what you, the left, and the media want for your political desires. I don’t think you care a wink for George Floyd’s life, you just want to exploit his death to attack people who are political opponents. You want to use one random example and brand an entire institution and an entire race as evil and oppressive. It’s an awful, immoral thing to do, but you do it whistling and joyfully.
It's all good for America!
The folks on this board are nearly unanimous on vigilante justice and the police having the authority to execute black Americans on the spot. Why do you continue to read me wrong, as being opposed to those solutions?

You may want to make your issue, my reservations that it's probably not right for Canada. We don't even allow government to execute our citizens! If you want to make Canada's choice your business then do register your objections to what we choose as civilized and right.

Still anxious to hear your views on that, providing you can do so in a grownup way, without the childish anger.

It's still o.k. to disagree.

It's all good for America!
The folks on this board are nearly unanimous on vigilante justice and the police having the authority to execute black Americans on the spot. Why do you continue to read me wrong, as being opposed to those solutions?

You may want to make your issue, my reservations that it's probably not right for Canada. We don't even allow government to execute our citizens! If you want to make Canada's choice your business then do register your objections to what we choose as civilized and right.

Still anxious to hear your views on that, providing you can do so in a grownup way, without the childish anger.

It's still o.k. to disagree.
Well you said it’s “clear” there was intent. You’ve provided nothing to support that.

Forum List

Back