Jussie Smollett attorney's demand apology from Chicago Mayor

Smollett pulled some goofy shit and got caught. A prosecutor tried to get him off, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Sorry, but I can't get worked up over any of it.
/——/ BREAKING
The city of Chicago delivered a letter to Jussie Smollett's legal team seeking $130,000 from the actor, a spokesperson for the city law department revealed to Fox News on Thursday,
Link?
/——/ Chicago seeks $130G from Jussie Smollett as actor's legal team demands apology from mayor, police chief
Those hotel bills were expensive, and the pizza they brought Smollett when they thought he may be hungry.
I read in the not too distant past that the reason the bills to the department are overwhelming is because to track the 3 men involved in the Smollett scam, it took umpteen workers unravelling what happened as video proof of who did what, when, and where it happened to achieve a scam. There were other forensics cost, too, and they were not tiny. Smollet should call and thank them for showing how wrong he was to waste precious police time on a sham. He put a lot of people through a lot of stress, and what he did was not right, he broke numerous laws, and he should pay the amount of money his actions cost the police and civic authorities. He went from "I'm sorry if I did something wrong"... to demanding an apology for his false witness and the evil things he had done to himself. Just because he's a masochist, the City of Chicago does not have to spend money on this Soros-funded fool. To Smollet and his henchmen, "Serves you morons right!" And if his attorney has the poor taste of advising Smollet to sue Chicago, I hope they extract double the payment from him for being an accessory to crime after the fact.

The legal team representing Jussie Smollett is demanding an apology from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who earlier this week called the dismissal of 16 felony charges against the Empire actor a “whitewash of justice.”
Jussie Smollett Attorneys Demand Apology from Chicago Mayor

LOL this dumbass Smollett is probably going to be taken out by Obama he's a little bitch he's gonna spill his guts when he scared enough. The deep state can't have that now can they?
What “deep state”?
Oh, you are a believer in conspiracy theories without logic?
Smollet should be judged by the evidence, not “deep state” hallucinations.
He was judged by the evidence!! And the Grand Jury indicted him on 16 felonies!!!
Then he should have been prosecuted and judged by his peers. I agree that he probably got off lightly.

I don't know why they think $130,000 is so bad. They didn't stop to think that a high-profile hoax can skyrocket up into a million dollars in no time. I think Jussie's lawyer should tell him to pay up, to count his blessings, to STFU, and to never do that again. :1peleas:

The legal team representing Jussie Smollett is demanding an apology from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who earlier this week called the dismissal of 16 felony charges against the Empire actor a “whitewash of justice.”

LOL this dumbass Smollett is probably going to be taken out by Obama he's a little bitch he's gonna spill his guts when he scared enough. The deep state can't have that now can they?
What “deep state”?

i'm realist facts prove reality . Conspiracies are a term used for sheep which was created by the CIA to direct the morons from truth. So they could easily indoctrinate the dumbasses what to think your more clueless than you know.

You don't even know what you don't know.

REALITY LIKE IT OR NOT, DENY IT OR NOT

Your so stupid lol

Jussie Smollett update: City of Chicago asks Jussie Smollett to pay for $130,000 cost of investigation
I agree with the City of Chicago in this case.
However, I think you are schizophrenic, which explains your “Mindwars” appellation (two minds in your brain having war).
Best wishes to your brain health therapy.

I don't know why they think $130,000 is so bad. They didn't stop to think that a high-profile hoax can skyrocket up into a million dollars in no time. I think Jussie's lawyer should tell him to pay up, to count his blessings, to STFU, and to never do that again. :1peleas:

All he has to do is let Trump fuck him, and that will get the 130,000. Shouldn't take him more than a minute or two with that fat short fingered idiot.

All he has to do is let Trump fuck him, and that will get the 130,000. Shouldn't take him more than a minute or two with that fat short fingered idiot.
When a person says the truth, his adversary's case could get thrown out of the first court you try to get someone to take the truth back. It's not against the law to say the truth unless you're a Democrat.

When a person says the truth, his adversary's case could get thrown out of the first court you try to get someone to take the truth back. It's not against the law to say the truth unless you're a Democrat.

Well, OK. Not sure what that has to do with my post, but OK.

What “deep state”?
He was judged by the evidence!! And the Grand Jury indicted him on 16 felonies!!!
Then he should have been prosecuted and judged by his peers. I agree that he probably got off lightly.
He was judged by his peers and he did not get off easily. They indicted on 16 felonies.

What “deep state”?
/——/ Deep State refers to the workers and managers four levels below presidential appointments that have jobs for life. They are the driving force - unless you think the entire Washington workforce changes with each new president.

I say string him up and pour bleach on him.

What “deep state”?
/——/ Deep State refers to the workers and managers four levels below presidential appointments that have jobs for life. They are the driving force - unless you think the entire Washington workforce changes with each new president.
Since Civil Service rules make merit a focus for hiring, and political parties often change (as do their non-Civil Service appointments), then your definition of “deep state” can refer to EITHER political extremes that are “workers and managers four levels below presidential appointments”.

Apology my ass...

Former 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday by a special prosecutor in Chicago investigating allegations he bogusly reported being the victim of a January 2019 hate-crime attack, officials said.

Smollett, 37, was indicted by special prosecutor Dan Webb, who was appointed by a Cook County judge to continue looking into his false allegations after the Cook County State’s Attorney Office dropped all charges against the actor, a source close to Smollett told ABC news.

So if there is enough evidence to be indicted, how he was cleared of all 16 charges while back by Chicago prosecutor?

Apology my ass...

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday by a special prosecutor in Chicago investigating allegations he bogusly reported being the victim of a January 2019 hate-crime attack, officials said.

Smollett, 37, was indicted by special prosecutor Dan Webb, who was appointed by a Cook County judge to continue looking into his false allegations after the Cook County State’s Attorney Office dropped all charges against the actor, a source close to Smollett told ABC news.

So if there is enough evidence to be indicted, how he was cleared of all 16 charges while back by Chicago prosecutor?

So which dirtbags gave him a pass? How politically messed up does this look?

Hey MOD -- sorry for that double post I had two windows open to search and accidentally hit submit LOL.

Jussie: Hey, they said I was gonna go to Cancun!
Lawyer: No, they said, You're going to the can, coon.

Apology my ass...

So which dirtbags gave him a pass? How politically messed up does this look?

Didn't he supported Kamala "Ho" Harris when she launched her run?

What a joke! His attorneys, like him, are complete morons.

My wife is really taking precautions.

bra monster.jpg

Forum List

Back