Jussie Smollett attorney's demand apology from Chicago Mayor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The legal team representing Jussie Smollett is demanding an apology from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who earlier this week called the dismissal of 16 felony charges against the Empire actor a “whitewash of justice.”
Jussie Smollett Attorneys Demand Apology from Chicago Mayor

LOL this dumbass Smollett is probably going to be taken out by Obama he's a little bitch he's gonna spill his guts when he scared enough. The deep state can't have that now can they?

Doesn’t one have to have character before it can be dragged through the mud? Smollett and his legal team can promptly fuck off.

Smollett pulled some goofy shit and got caught. A prosecutor tried to get him off, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Sorry, but I can't get worked up over any of it.

The legal team representing Jussie Smollett is demanding an apology from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who earlier this week called the dismissal of 16 felony charges against the Empire actor a “whitewash of justice.”

LOL this dumbass Smollett is probably going to be taken out by Obama he's a little bitch he's gonna spill his guts when he scared enough. The deep state can't have that now can they?
ROFLMFAO!!!

/----/ Emanuel should say "I apologize to America that you are a third rate actor on a second rate show."

Smollett pulled some goofy shit and got caught. A prosecutor tried to get him off, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Sorry, but I can't get worked up over any of it.
/——/ BREAKING
The city of Chicago delivered a letter to Jussie Smollett's legal team seeking $130,000 from the actor, a spokesperson for the city law department revealed to Fox News on Thursday,

/——/ BREAKING
The city of Chicago delivered a letter to Jussie Smollett's legal team seeking $130,000 from the actor, a spokesperson for the city law department revealed to Fox News on Thursday,
Link?

/——/ BREAKING
Link?
/——/ Chicago seeks $130G from Jussie Smollett as actor's legal team demands apology from mayor, police chief

/——/ BREAKING
Link?
/——/ Chicago seeks $130G from Jussie Smollett as actor's legal team demands apology from mayor, police chief
Those hotel bills were expensive, and the pizza they brought Smollett when they thought he may be hungry.

Last edited:
/——/ BREAKING

And?

Bulldog! We agree on something! Great !

I guess little victories are better than none. The right keeps trying to turn this into an us vs them thing. It is not.

Bulldog! We agree on something! Great !

I guess little victories are better than none. The right keeps trying to turn this into an us vs them thing. It is not.
No. It's right against wrong.

/——/ BREAKING

And?
/---/ "And?"
And his chickens are coming home to roost. Looks like he'll pay for what he did one-way or the other. (I thought that was obvious. )

/——/ BREAKING

And?
/---/ "And?"
And his chickens are coming home to roost. Looks like he'll pay for what he did one-way or the other. (I thought that was obvious. )

OK

What “deep state”?
Oh, you are a believer in conspiracy theories without logic?
Smollet should be judged by the evidence, not “deep state” hallucinations.

What “deep state”?

i'm realist facts prove reality . Conspiracies are a term used for sheep which was created by the CIA to direct the morons from truth. So they could easily indoctrinate the dumbasses what to think your more clueless than you know.

You don't even know what you don't know.

REALITY LIKE IT OR NOT, DENY IT OR NOT

upload_2019-3-28_17-28-47.png

Your so stupid lol

upload_2019-3-28_17-29-36.png

Jussie Smollett update: City of Chicago asks Jussie Smollett to pay for $130,000 cost of investigation

What “deep state”?
He was judged by the evidence!! And the Grand Jury indicted him on 16 felonies!!!

Forum List

Back