jusse smollet case second day

This verdict will make lib loons wail and howl
I hope you''re right. But Smollet's black, so the libs will look for ways to give him a slap on the wrist, and let him go.

They'll want him to be free to participate in the next BLM riot. It's the holiday season, you know. Time for their Christmas looting spree.

I hope you''re right. But Smollet's black, so the libs will look for ways to give him a slap on the wrist, and let him go.

They'll want him to be free to participate in the next BLM riot. It's the holiday season, you know. Time for their Christmas looting spree.
well bi racial. toss him in jail he lied/

It was probably a large scale false flag event with many in on it with prepared post.
The timing, right when a bunch of libtard simps introduced their "anti-lynching" bill, is certainly suspect. Especially when Juicy Smollay had ties to those promoting it.

State's Attorney Kim Foxx and Cook County State's Attorney's Office lawyers already dismissed this case to show racist solidarity. They are praying for the black to hang this jury.

Yea that is what it was, smfh.
Angry loudmouth Bland bitch, turned a warning into an arrest & tow. Then the angry bitch suicided for racist headlines. Nobody can stand loudmouth hollaback bitchs, including other black hollaback bitches. The angry bitches will kill each other, so why can't a cop arrest the crazy bitch to keep the peace & allow her to cool off?

Last edited:
Angry loudmouth Bland bitch, turned a warning into an arrest & tow. Then the angry bitch suicided for racist headlines. Nobody can stand loudmouth hollaback bitchs, including other black hollaback bitches. The angry bitches will kill each other.

tell them to get out of the road. they take their chances.

Forum List

Back