Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Wildly excessive judgment awards often get reduced by higher courts.
1). FU, you are NOT my Friend, but here is what I texted a Friend.

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 1.47.24 PM.png

Last edited:
It's all over the teeeeeveeee, mouth breather.

Rudy had his ass handed back to him. :abgg2q.jpg:

Bleeeeeeve.
Hey, fuckstick: I don’t care. It wasn’t in the OP before the edit. And morons like Leftwhiner ought to know better.

Also, absurd awards often get reduced by higher courts.

Now hurry back to blowing President Potato.

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

$148M worth of damage to two people of uknown lineage and net worth? How did the caculate this?

As we are unfortunately much more frequently finding out, hurt feelings are very expensive

Wait till Dominion and Smartmatic hit Rudy with $700 million judgements

I am sure that a sleaze ball like Rudy has hid his money and nobody will see a cent

But it is good to see Rudy’s name dragged through the mud and his once proud reputation gone
Ghouliani refused to cooperate with the Discovery process because he's another asshole like Trump who thinks he's above the law.

He's hiding assets.

Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.
Rudy cannot file bankruptcy to avoid paying this judgement.

I'll bet he won't do it again and I bet in the future anyone will think twice before doing what Rudy did.

Hey, fuckstick: I don’t care. It wasn’t in the OP before the edit. And morons like Leftwhiner ought to know better.

Anal asshole

Had to make a post with relevant content and then come back to make a link.

Shitface Liability throws a fit

Wildly excessive judgment awards often get reduced by higher courts.

These awards are untethered from reality.

Even assuming that the plaintiffs had been defamed, the damages are minor. The awards aren’t supposed to be like simply winning Lotto.
The majority of the damages are punitive. Ghouliani was punished by that jury for running his yap & he deserved what he got.

Wait till Dominion and Smartmatic hit Rudy with $700 million judgements

I am sure that a sleaze ball like Rudy has hid his money and nobody will see a cent

But it is good to see Rudy’s name dragged through the mud and his once proud reputation gone

Go ahead and hit Rudy with a trillion dollar lawsuit. Or even two. Ever hear of the old saying you can't get blood out of a turnip? Look it up.

Why the assbleed, jerkoff?

Is it because another one of Trump's mobsters was just owned by the justice system?

Have another shit sandwich, loser.

Forum List

Back