Jury Duty

That's a wasted opportunity. Why get yourself dismissed, when you can hang the jury if you find the law to be unconstitutional, or the charges politically motivated?

Because my vote will/could be destroyed up the chain at any rate, on appeal. Remember: top to bottom corruption.

Because my vote will/could be destroyed up the chain at any rate, on appeal. Remember: top to bottom corruption.
Do what you gotta do. Me? I'll use my chance to run interference, every chance I get. No prosecutor wants me on a jury where gun charges are on the table...

Do what you gotta do. Me? I'll use my chance to run interference, every chance I get. No prosecutor wants me on a jury where gun charges are on the table...

So you will likely be dismissed after you played coy. Whereas I let them know what I really think of the system and then am dismissed.

So far we are even.

Oh that's not a big plan. That's a small one. But imagine half the nation refusing to participate in that, or anything else.

It's time.
Go ahead. Refuse to participate in jury duty. Lead the charge.

1680295815032.jpeg

That's nice, but I didn't ask what was your experience on juries.

I am saying after today, why would ANY American have ANY faith in the system at all?

I do not, and will make this plain if I am called again for jury duty.

To make a larger point, I don't think the chattering monkeys on this site realize how much of our society depends on the common understanding and good will of Americans. They got their feelings hurt and destroyed all that and are eating popcorn XponentialChaos on a pile of ash. I don't think they realize it yet, but they will.
Your choice. It will either get you off or get you contempt of court.
Oh yeah? They ask my opinion, I tell them, and then I get contempt of court?

That would rather make my case for me, would it not?
If they think you are doing it just to shirk responsibilities and get out of jury duty. It's possible.
Did you get a notice to report or are you just trying to make a point on the internet?

I did not say anything about "protesting and threatening people in their homes".

Starve the system. Refuse to participate. A form of "opting out".

If we could ever get our crap organized we could make a huge difference. But as you say: Republicans. So we won't.
This country is so screwed up now that it is pathetic.

Democrats attempting a coup against a President.

Democrats stealing elections.

Democrats raiding the Treasury for the enrichment of their filthy special interest groups.

Democrats selling out their country to foreign interest make their families rich.

Democrats using the Justice system to punish political opposition.

I understand your frustration. We have lost our country to greedy Leftest assholes and they are using government against us.

Given not only today's events with Trump's indictment, but what a not-small percentage of my fellow so-called "Americans" think of that indictment, just wait til the next time I get called for Jury Duty.

These lawyers/judge are going to get a dissertation they don't see coming. "I have no faith in this banana republic system at any level. It is corrupt from the ground up. I resent that I am required to take time away from work to report to this mockery."

Who's with me?
Pretty soon I'll be so old I won't have to worry about the corrupt scum.

I understand your frustration. We have lost our country to greedy Leftest assholes and they are using government against us.
I don't guess we ever get enough of it do we?

So, are you guys still going to refuse to participate in jury duty?

I support this. Let’s get the message out.

So, are you guys still going to refuse to participate in jury duty?

I support this. Let’s get the message out.
I would hate to be charged with a crime, knowing full well I was innocent, and have a pos like you called for my jury.

Given not only today's events with Trump's indictment, but what a not-small percentage of my fellow so-called "Americans" think of that indictment, just wait til the next time I get called for Jury Duty.

These lawyers/judge are going to get a dissertation they don't see coming. "I have no faith in this banana republic system at any level. It is corrupt from the ground up. I resent that I am required to take time away from work to report to this mockery."

Who's with me?
Don’t get held in contempt. But you are certainly free to state that you have lost your a faith in our legal system. In fact, that’s something you should say if it’s the truth.

You might get asked if you’re a fair minded person. And if you say you think you are, then the next question might be, “well then, don’t you think fair minded people are the ones who should be on a jury?” I assume you’d agree. Then they may ask you, “and if other fair minded people like you don’t serve on juries, aren’t you guilty of making the jury pool less fair minded on balance?”

But I’d politely recommend to you that you not make any claim about generalized corruption.

Forum List

Back