Junteenth, just a symbolic passifier,Blacks really need Cash reparations. White people just to Cheap.

This Junteenth is just a cheap passifier being used to appease blacks. What blacks really need is robust slavery reparations. White people just very cheap with their wallets. Todays whites feel they had nothing to do with slavery.But they are reaping the benefits from slavery today.
So, would mixed-race couples get half the amount of reparations? What about their kids?
Direct payments would be a nightmare, and most likely impossible to figure out how to do it fairly. Instead, funding programs to help the minority class to succeed might be the best way to go. Better schools would be a good first step.

This Junteenth is just a cheap passifier being used to appease blacks. What blacks really need is robust slavery reparations. White people just very cheap with their wallets. Todays whites feel they had nothing to do with slavery.But they are reaping the benefits from slavery today.
So, would mixed-race couples get half the amount of reparations? What about their kids?
Direct payments would be a nightmare, and most likely impossible to figure out how to do it fairly. Instead, funding programs to help the minority class to succeed might be the best way to go. Better schools would be a good first step.
then why are dems against charter schools ? especially for the inner city kids ?

1624165883147.png

then why are dems against charter schools ? especially for the inner city kids ?
Because charter schools are interested in maximizing their profit margins, they frequently weed out students who are more expensive to teach. This includes slower learners, children with special needs, children in rural communities and children from poor or unstable families.

The Democrats were trying to keep their slaves so soldiers were sent to free the illegally enslaved blacks. Now Democrats have turned it into a holiday. These creatures are insane.
As always, if you can point out any current Democrats who participated in illegally keeping those slaves, I promise I will not vote for them.

We can't blame people what was done by ancestors back then unless you are a democrat today

These are silly questions. Direct payments can and must be made. `As for what junkotare asked, nobody asks these questions of native Americans who get money annually. I am sure there will be ways to certify descendancy, but the reality here is that things didn't stop after slavery. I think this is something that really needs to be understood.

Blacks don't need charter schools.

These are silly questions. Direct payments can and must be made. `As for what junkotare asked, nobody asks these questions of native Americans who get money annually. I am sure there will be ways to certify descendancy, but the reality here is that things didn't stop after slavery. I think this is something that really needs to be understood.

How much should those direct payments be?

Whatever is determined.

Whatever is determined.
Okay, so once again we see you not wanting to do any of the heavy lifting. You're indicative of the problem with negroes, so we'll let whites determine what is fair.

If it's determined that every negro should get $35, you'll be okay with that?

Good to know...

Sounds good, but such efforts have been ongoing for quite a long time now. The real problems, and hence the real solutions, run much deeper.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Whatever is determined.
Okay, so once again we see you not wanting to do any of the heavy lifting. You're indicative of the problem with negroes, so we'll let whites determine what is fair.

Good to know...
That won't happen.

Whatever is determined.

Good to know...
That won't happen.

Well, it could.

Let a dozen guys like me determine what your negro ass should get, and you'd be lucky to get half that.

How much do YOU, as a downtrodden negro, think you should get?

Whatever is determined.

Good to know...
"so we'll let whites determine what is fair."

No one is stupid enough to let whites determine anything. Besides, giving you a figure is a hollow gesture. You're just some peon with no authority to bargain with anyone.

• Love

Whatever is determined.

Good to know...
That won't happen.

Well, it could.

Let a dozen guys like me determine what your negro ass should get, and you'd be lucky to get half that.

How much do YOU, as a downtrodden negro, think you should get?
Why would you expect Black people to let a scrub white boy like you determine anything other than what hair lice treatment you prefer? :)

Last edited:
  • Funny

Forum List

Back