July Wage And Job Growth Much Stronger Than Expected

Uh... yeah... it actually went down last month.

Welcome to reality!!
Well duhhhh. Yes, unemployment went down...as did the Labor Participation Rate. Go figure!

2022-08-05-XL.jpg

As you know, the increase in productivity is NOT due to workers working harder, it is due to work being done by robots and computers.
Yes,

Some videos have stupid sound tracks, just turn it down.

Last edited:
Our economy is doing so well, the stock market is worried the Fed will increase interest rates even more.

The labor market added 528,000 jobs in July, easily beating a Dow Jones estimate of a 258,000 increase. The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5%, below the 3.6% estimate. Wage growth also ticked up more than estimated, up 0.5% for the month and 5.2% higher than a year ago, signaling that high inflation is likely still a problem.

Rapid growth contributes to inflation.

3.5% unemployment. That ties Trump's lowest unemployment rate.

Inflation in the UK is expected to hit 13 percent, which is Biden's fault, amiright?

Here's a great example of why people should not listen to partisan "economists" and partisan "experts".

Economic predictions are by and for fools.

July of 2022 is six months ago? Here I thought this was August 6, 2022. Who knew?
You are not only stupid and dishonest, you are stubborn and never admit to the truth.

The post you are hiding from is this: " the unemployment is now 3.5% and your chart is over 6 months old. Trying to lie isn't a very good habit."

Now, the last of you, I don't bother with dishonest assholes and you are one of them.

You are not only stupid and dishonest, you are stubborn and never admit to the truth.

The post you are hiding from is this: " the unemployment is now 3.5% and your chart is over 6 months old. Trying to lie isn't a very good habit."

Now, the last of you, I don't bother with dishonest assholes and you are one of them.
What is wrong with you? I won't lie and I post FACTS that are current. I want to believe that your behavior and comments are beneath you. Yet, you are determined to prove me wrong.

Please jump on this chance to humiliate me in front of everyone here by proving that this chart, upon which the above chart is drawn, is SIX MONTHS OLD. You have repeatedly called me a liar. Here is your opportunity to prove me wrong. Go for it!

2022-08-05%20Chart%20only-M.jpg

Well duhhhh. Yes, unemployment went down...as did the Labor Participation Rate. Go figure!

2022-08-05-XL.jpg

So? The labor force participation rate merely reflects demographics. We still have the lowest unemployment rate in 53 years and the all-time lowest unemployment rate among black people.

It certainly can be......Until you're out of $$$$ that is. Fortunately, in America today, you can get government crumbs. Not so 'empowering' though. :rolleyes:

Many, if not most, quit one job for another. My wife did that recently to bump up her salary by 150%.

So? The labor force participation rate merely reflects demographics. We still have the lowest unemployment rate in 53 years and the all-time lowest unemployment rate among black people.
"Merely reflects demographics"? Are you that ignorant or are you just playing your role as a leading Troll?

always-S.jpg

In the event you skipped arithmetic in grammar school.
Calculating%2Bthe%2BUnemployment%2Brate-S.jpg

ECONOMY

Despite a strong jobs report, unemployment inched higher for Black workers in July

PUBLISHED FRI, AUG 5 20221:39 PM EDT UPDATED FRI, AUG 5 2022 2:56 PM EDT
thumbnail

Samantha Subin

Last edited:
"Merely reflects demographics"? Are you that ignorant or are you just playing your role as a leading Troll?

always-S.jpg

In the event you skipped arithmetic in grammar school.
Calculating%2Bthe%2BUnemployment%2Brate-S.jpg

ECONOMY

Despite a strong jobs report, unemployment inched higher for Black workers in July

PUBLISHED FRI, AUG 5 20221:39 PM EDT UPDATED FRI, AUG 5 2022 2:56 PM EDT
thumbnail

Samantha Subin

My mistake, it's Hispanic unemployment that's an all-time low...

Our economy is doing so well, the stock market is worried the Fed will increase interest rates even more.

The labor market added 528,000 jobs in July, easily beating a Dow Jones estimate of a 258,000 increase. The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5%, below the 3.6% estimate. Wage growth also ticked up more than estimated, up 0.5% for the month and 5.2% higher than a year ago, signaling that high inflation is likely still a problem.

Rapid growth contributes to inflation.

3.5% unemployment. That ties Trump's lowest unemployment rate.

Inflation in the UK is expected to hit 13 percent, which is Biden's fault, amiright?

/——-/ The unemployment rate moved higher to 3.7%, while a broader jobless measure also increased, to 6.8%

/——-/ The unemployment rate moved higher to 3.7%, while a broader jobless measure also increased, to 6.8%

That's 3.7%, down 42% from the 6.4% Trump handed Biden. And 6.8%, down 39% from the 11.1% Trump handed Biden.

And how did Trump do in his first 21 months?

Down 24% from 4.7% to 3.8% and down 21% from 9.4% to 7.4% respectively.

Forum List

Back