Julian Assange has been arrested

Watching Jeh Johnson right now. Said he has charges for sexual assault in Sweden. He needs to keep up.

Arrest was not for Political Reasons---moved to Current Events

Thank you. Yes, I should have been more clear.
Julian Assange is a criminal.
What law did he violate?
Releasing classified info.

no
He didn’t release classified info from the Pentagon?

yes

but that's not why he was arrested.

Now that he no longer enjoys political asylum, he may end up facing charges for that.

He has been after Democrats for a long time, and its about time.
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.
he's said time and again the russians did NOT hack the server.

we never got the actual server to check, why is that?

you've got swiss cheese holes in this shit and you still wave it around like the truth and wonder why people giggle at you.

Yes, we should all believe the man that made his living dealing in stolen goods...they are known for their honesty

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
pray tell - in this game we play today where everyone is a liar and thief, who can i trust to be the honest one to help me understand right and wrong anymore? we've redefined those terms to suit personal needs for so long they no longer have any real meaning now do they?

hillary gonna call him a liar? that's funny shit man. she wanted him dead during the elections.

*IF* we had actual proof the Russians hacked the ACTUAL server and turned it over, great. but we have just as much "speculative proof" the DNC Pakastani people took the info themselves. why is this "speculation" so wrong but the RUSSIA theme still runs strong in segments even after we've found trump never dealt with them?

but to be clear since you love to cherry pick shit to be an asshole about -

i'm not defending assange.
i do not believe RUSSIA has done all they're blamed for. especially now. those still crying it sound worse than birthers to me.
when the DNC refuses to give up the server and trust the FBI, why should i trust either one? one of them is either hiding something or going to. funny fuckstickshit to see the left DEMAND unredacted info but hide as much as they can.

that is the shit i'm bitching at. assange is just in the crossfire of these headgames.

we'll find out in the coming days/weeks/months what is going on and what may have happened. but given people's stubbornness these days, a vast majority of people already have made up their minds and will warp the world around them in order to "BE RIGHT" which these days is far more important than seeing the truth.

You have to be an idiot to think any of them are honest.

“Assange said...” should be viewed no different than “Hillary said...”

No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

you've got swiss cheese holes in this shit and you still wave it around like the truth and wonder why people giggle at you.

Yes, we should all believe the man that made his living dealing in stolen goods...they are known for their honesty

pray tell - in this game we play today where everyone is a liar and thief, who can i trust to be the honest one to help me understand right and wrong anymore? we've redefined those terms to suit personal needs for so long they no longer have any real meaning now do they?

hillary gonna call him a liar? that's funny shit man. she wanted him dead during the elections.

*IF* we had actual proof the Russians hacked the ACTUAL server and turned it over, great. but we have just as much "speculative proof" the DNC Pakastani people took the info themselves. why is this "speculation" so wrong but the RUSSIA theme still runs strong in segments even after we've found trump never dealt with them?

i do not believe RUSSIA has done all they're blamed for. especially now. those still crying it sound worse than birthers to me.
when the DNC refuses to give up the server and trust the FBI, why should i trust either one? one of them is either hiding something or going to. funny fuckstickshit to see the left DEMAND unredacted info but hide as much as they can.

that is the shit i'm bitching at. assange is just in the crossfire of these headgames.

we'll find out in the coming days/weeks/months what is going on and what may have happened. but given people's stubbornness these days, a vast majority of people already have made up their minds and will warp the world around them in order to "BE RIGHT" which these days is far more important than seeing the truth.

kinda what i said now isn't it? so you once again misconstrue what i said, bitch at what i said, and wind up saying what i said and still being an assfuck about it.

all there is left to say now is "morning, gator. i see another normal day is upon us".

The cia manual was released online by him, as well as other classified info. Doesn’t matter whether he hacked the info or not.
:rolleyes:

Your link is not proof. It's merely irrelevant fake news.

You're a fuckin' idiot.

kinda what i said now isn't it? so you once again misconstrue what i said, bitch at what i said, and wind up saying what i said and still being an assfuck about it.

all there is left to say now is "morning, gator. i see another normal day is upon us".

You are one whiney fucking snowflake in the morning. Holy fuck dude

It is the conclusion of all our intelligence services that the emails were hacked by Russian intelligence.

Aren't those the same services who concluded Benghazi was attacked because of a video?

Clapper? Brennan?

·
Apr 4

BREAKING: A high level source within the Ecuadorian state has told
@WikiLeaks
that Julian Assange will be expelled within "hours to days" using the #INAPapers offshore scandal as a pretext--and that it already has an agreement with the UK for his arrest

I’ve not followed this in a long time. Anyone know what the INA papers are?

·
Apr 3

Assange has not made any public statements for over a year. Moreno is constructing a pretext to expel him. Moreno's attack serves to: 1. Falsely implicate Assange and WikiLeaks in #INApapers 2. Deny
@NYTimes story Moreno proposed selling Assange to US in exchange for debt relief

You are one whiney fucking snowflake in the morning. Holy fuck dude

and everyone who calls you what you are is a whiney fuck. :)

you ever notice that?

Forum List

Back