Julian Assange Gets Sweet Revenge After Hillary Cuts His Internet

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
REVENGE-COVER-620x322.jpg

Well, actually it was Obozo via Kerry/Heinz who strong-armed Ecuador into cutting off his internet access. (Wasn't all that effective, was it?) So, here;'s a list by Conservative Byte that really tightens the lid on her:

13 Acts of Treason against the Citizens of the United States

1. Qatar gifts Bill Clinton $1,000,000 for his birthday:
    WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

2. Saudi Sheikh won’t donate money to Clinton Foundation unless he receives a phone call from Bill Clinton. Staff responds: Bill won’t do it “unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check”:

3. Iran Deal (which Hillary negotiated and defends) “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf”. John Podesta responds with “Yup”:

4. Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta owned 75,000 shares in Putin-connected energy company:

5. Transcripts from Hillary Clinton’s lucrative closed-door paid speeches delivered to elite financial firms and other special interests groups (which she has refused and failed to disclose to the public after much demand) have finally surfaced:
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 (See Attachment)

6. Clinton staff conspiring to stage ‘leaking’ of favorable excerpts from wall street speech, in efforts to calm down the public while leaving out more damaging parts:

7. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “You Need Both A Public And A Private Position”

8. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with
    open trade and open borders”:

9. Leaked private speech transcript shows Clinton’s warm ties to Wall Street’s most powerful figures: Clinton: “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives” The pressure on officials to sell or divest assets in order to serve, she added, had become “very onerous and unnecessary”:

10. Leaked private speech to Goldman Sachs, Clinton: “Wall Street was only accountable for the financial crisis for political reasons. The blame placed on the United States banking system for the crisis “could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened”:

11. Leaked private speech, Clinton: US will “ring China with missile defense” and has right to rename Pacific Ocean the “American Sea”:
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 (See attachment)

12. Hillary Clinton flipped her public position on TPP after her team discussed how she would be “eaten alive” by Labor:

13. Clinton speechwriter: “We are trying to find a good way to leak her opposition to the pipeline without her having to actually say it”:
We all know that the Shrillarybots will refuse to click on and read a single one of the links but those of us who seek the truth will.

Well, actually it was Obozo via Kerry/Heinz who strong-armed Ecuador into cutting off his internet access. (Wasn't all that effective, was it?) So, here;'s a list by Conservative Byte that really tightens the lid on her:

2. Saudi Sheikh won’t donate money to Clinton Foundation unless he receives a phone call from Bill Clinton. Staff responds: Bill won’t do it “unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check”:

3. Iran Deal (which Hillary negotiated and defends) “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf”. John Podesta responds with “Yup”:

4. Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta owned 75,000 shares in Putin-connected energy company:

5. Transcripts from Hillary Clinton’s lucrative closed-door paid speeches delivered to elite financial firms and other special interests groups (which she has refused and failed to disclose to the public after much demand) have finally surfaced:

6. Clinton staff conspiring to stage ‘leaking’ of favorable excerpts from wall street speech, in efforts to calm down the public while leaving out more damaging parts:

7. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “You Need Both A Public And A Private Position”

8. Leaked private speech, Clinton: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with

9. Leaked private speech transcript shows Clinton’s warm ties to Wall Street’s most powerful figures: Clinton: “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives” The pressure on officials to sell or divest assets in order to serve, she added, had become “very onerous and unnecessary”:

10. Leaked private speech to Goldman Sachs, Clinton: “Wall Street was only accountable for the financial crisis for political reasons. The blame placed on the United States banking system for the crisis “could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened”:

11. Leaked private speech, Clinton: US will “ring China with missile defense” and has right to rename Pacific Ocean the “American Sea”:

12. Hillary Clinton flipped her public position on TPP after her team discussed how she would be “eaten alive” by Labor:

13. Clinton speechwriter: “We are trying to find a good way to leak her opposition to the pipeline without her having to actually say it”:
We all know that the Shrillarybots will refuse to click on and read a single one of the links but those of us who seek the truth will.

If the scandals that have already come to light don't phase people, none of this will either.

Its hard to go with this knowing that Russia puts out garbage all the time and their is no way to authenticate it.

Got any proof what so ever that Hillary cut off internet service for Julian?

If you would ever bother to READ before you post, you would know that Secretary Kerry, as a representative of the Obama administration, went to Ecuador with the "suggestion" that they should cut internet access to Assange While not directly involved, the only one to benefit from that would be Hillary.

We are still awaiting the Wiki Leaks for that proof.

Oh, wait......
Putin's people are working on it
It's one thing to post a thread, but to make false allegations only weakens one position of the thread..These folks don't seem to understand what the truth is....Did we do a good job with the debate thread last night.. I like Flatcan, he's most tolerant of our child like antics...

Hmmmm-
https://t.co/idKuVC1BoD
WikiLeaks

@wikileaks

4h

Internet sleuths connect Clinton to mysterious intelligence contractor associated with Assange false accusations 2 reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/co…pic.twitter.com/ueX2JKhpOw

View photo ¡

I am sure there was a large payout, or threat.......

If you would ever bother to READ before you post, you would know that Secretary Kerry, as a representative of the Obama administration, went to Ecuador with the "suggestion" that they should cut internet access to Assange While not directly involved, the only one to benefit from that would be Hillary.
Hardly so if they already knew that all of Julian's eggs were not in one basket..........Are not the British after Julian?

Kerry was in London when the internet got cut off. I learned that by reading. Actually I am very talented at reading. Seems you might want to brush up on your reading, as I am more up to date on this news than you. Made a whole thread about this situation. So there.

Actually Sweden is. He had a threesome and the women said yes, then later, when it was convenient said he had sex with them again later that night without verbal permission. Seems in Sweden you need verbal ok's.

They came forward after the US went after him, conveniently.

Hardly so if they already knew that all of Julian's eggs were not in one basket..........Are not the British after Julian?

Seems there's a whole lot of accusing uppity men of sex scandals. That in itself is suspicious. I am sure that there's been some offensiveness. Yet the allegations are connected to politics.

I read every single one, and will respond.
1. You highlight the first paragraph but fail to mention the second.
- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team. Implying that it was somehow a personal gift without mentioning context is misleading.
2. Actually how I read it, he doesn't think it is worth it to attend some conference.CHAI would like to request that President Clinton call Sheik Mohammed to > thank him for offering his plane to the conference in Ethiopia and > expressing regrets that President Clinton’s schedule does not permit him to > attend the conference. Again misleading, time management is a part of high profile people like that.
3. Look at the title of the reply. You call it He called the response of sen . Mark kirk. This is the link that was provided in the e-mail.Sen. Mark Kirk On Iran Deal: Obama "Wants To Get Nukes To Iran," Predicts Nuclear War In Middle East Again by implying that you know what he refers to, leaving out all context, you are deliberately misleading
4. Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc. > 18 Crosby Drive > Bedford, MA 01730
This is the address of the Putin connected company the e-mail refers to. It might have a connection but I haven't found proof. There is plenty of proof Trumps does do business in Russia. So how is Clinton's campaign manager owning stock in an American company more damaging then Trump having direct connections in Russia?
5 to 12. All I could find here is that she flips her positions to get elected. How is that surprising although I find you misrepresenting her positions by omitting context which is provided in these e-mails.
13. I want to answer specifically. How is keeping personal opinions to yourself to not go against POTUS damaging to someone who aspires to that position? I expect when she becomes president she will demand the same."without her having to actually say it and give up her principled stand about not second-guessing the President in public."
14. I read these E-mails separately and checked them on their merits. What I found is that the most you can say of them is that they are embarrassing. To quote Clinton "I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position." I know for Trump supporters the ability to compromise is worse then a candidate being a total dick in public but luckily, most people know different.

Forum List

Back