Judge says no retrial in Bundy case, the misconduct on the part of the feds too egregious

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The tide is changing, finally.
I think we are going to see the muzzling of the BLM and USFS...and their eventual elimination.

"A federal judge rejected prosecutors’ request Tuesday to reconsider her dismissal of the case against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, his two sons and friend Ryan Payne."

"Prosecutors requested the court grant another trial against the Bundys and Payne, calling the missteps and violations throughout the trial “inadvertent.”

"an investigation into the Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) handling of the 2014 Nevada standoff with the Bundys revealed “incredible bias,” widespread misconduct and likely illegal actions by the BLM."

You guys, spare a prayer for the brownshirts in our midst. This is extremely upsetting to them. They just hate the law.

The Judge In The Bundy Trial Just Spiked Prosecutors’ Plea For One Last Shot At A Conviction

If you'll recall, the case against the Bundys and Payne was dismissed with prejudice, when the court says she became aware of the lies and harassment that the feds engaged in. First and foremost..the BLM posted snipers around the Bundy ranch, before the standoff. The feds lied and said this was a fabrication on the part of the Bundy defense team. But it was revealed that in fact they DID post snipers around the Bundy Ranch. They DID have a *kill list* that they circulated. They DID state their intent to harm the Bundys before the standoff. They DID laugh about abuses of various and assorted people.

"Navarro has ruled that Myhre’s prosecution team has committed numerous Brady Act violations failing to turn over exculpatory evidence, evidence that may exonerate the Bundys. In light of the violations and Wooten’s memo, Navarro sent the jury home last week as she considers ruling a mistrial or dismissing the case."

REPORT: Fed Agency Committed ‘Militaristic’ Operation Against Nevada Rancher

I think we are going to see the muzzling of the BLM and USFS...and their eventual elimination.

"A federal judge rejected prosecutors’ request Tuesday to reconsider her dismissal of the case against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, his two sons and friend Ryan Payne."

"Prosecutors requested the court grant another trial against the Bundys and Payne, calling the missteps and violations throughout the trial “inadvertent.”

"an investigation into the Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) handling of the 2014 Nevada standoff with the Bundys revealed “incredible bias,” widespread misconduct and likely illegal actions by the BLM."

You guys, spare a prayer for the brownshirts in our midst. This is extremely upsetting to them. They just hate the law.

The Judge In The Bundy Trial Just Spiked Prosecutors’ Plea For One Last Shot At A Conviction

But but, we have the best legal system in the world I thought! Our big, full prisons are a success story getting all those dregs off the streets! Now your saying the legal system is FLAWED and CORRUPT?

This is the right decision. Next time the federal agents will shoot everyone and anyone in the head who does not put down his weapon when so ordered.

But but, we have the best legal system in the world I thought! Our big, full prisons are a success story getting all those dregs off the streets! Now your saying the legal system is FLAWED and CORRUPT?

I don't consider the BLM part of the *legal system*.

Forum List

Back