Judge Napolitano on Fox agrees with me about Trump and Deutsche Bank

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
LOL!
I posted last week that Michael Cohen's latest guilty plea of lying to Congress (about the Trump tower project in Moscow) and the raid in Frankfurt on Deutsche Bank for money laundering was NO coincidence.

Seems as though Judge Napolitano on Fox agrees with me:

Fox News Analyst Judge Napolitano: I Expect Donald Trump Jr. to Be Indicted

"When asked whether he expects Donald Jr. to be indicted, Napolitano replied: “Yes.” He also suggested there could be a connection between the Mueller investigation and the recent Deutsche Bank raid, before saying “the president himself should be extremely uncomfortable about this.”

Yeah! And Napolitano knows it's about MONEY LAUNDERING for Putin, he's just not saying it.
Connect the dots!

And there's another hotel deal that got built but never opened. In the Russian annexed country of Azerbaijan.

Former Trump Tower in Azerbaijan, Dogged by Controversy, Is Engulfed by Fire

Somebody set it on fire, too.

• Banned
Napo thinks Jr. in next to be indicted too.

Yah! But what he won't say on camera is the obvious coincidence of Cohen 'fessing up to Mueller about the Trump tower project in Russia and the bank that would transfer the money, Deutsche in Frankfurt getting raid, like within a 72-hour time frame.

Donnie's plan was to charge waaaaaaaaay more for the Moscow tower than it was going to cost to build, sort of like that $45M mansion that he sold to a Russian oligarch a few years ago for $90M. Deutsche probably did the wash n' rinse on that deal, too.

Trump has been laundering money since the 1990s, when he became toxic to the banks after six bankruptcies.

Napo thinks Jr. in next to be indicted too.

Yah! But what he won't say on camera is the obvious coincidence of Cohen 'fessing up to Mueller about the Trump tower project in Russia and the bank that would transfer the money, Deutsche in Frankfurt getting raid, like within a 72-hour time frame.

Donnie's plan was to charge waaaaaaaaay more for the Moscow tower than it was going to cost to build, sort of like that $45M mansion that he sold to a Russian oligarch a few years ago for $90M. Deutsche probably did the wash n' rinse on that deal, too.

Trump has been laundering money since the 1990s, when he became toxic to the banks after six bankruptcies.

and the bribery charge - Trump planned to give Putin a $40 million dollar apt in the tower for free ..

There was no Trump Tower in Moscow. The only promise of a 50 million dollar condo is in the minds of Democrats. They are now acting like it is true.

It's just fucking insane. DB was going to loan Jr. on 666 Fifth Avenue -- because Putin???

There was no Trump Tower in Moscow. The only promise of a 50 million dollar condo is in the minds of Democrats. They are now acting like it is true.
There was a PROMISE of that bribe...and that PROMISE is illegal

tell that one to Cohen

:laughing0301:
Cohen's claims are worth zip.

I really love it when you act really stuipd .. it suits you.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!

3:59 AM - Nov 30, 2018

Trump knew, his kids and lawyer knew ..

all he does is claim witch hunt every time he gets his fat ass busted, and his drones blow his pecker and defend him.

Last edited:
come on sparky, act stupid again I got something for you .. :04:

Then why did he lie?
Not once, but over and over again.

51 Times Trump Officials Denied Contact With Russians

tell that one to Cohen

I really love it when you act really stuipd .. it suits you.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!

3:59 AM - Nov 30, 2018

Trump knew, his kids and lawyer knew ..

all he does is claim witch hunt every time he gets his fat ass busted, and his drones blow his pecker and defend him.

They bend over for him every single time he lies.
Yet they think we're the ones who need the butthurt cream.

tell that one to Cohen

LOL!
Stay healthy, don't drink or smoke too much, drive safely....because I want you to be here on this board when you have to eat those words.
And if you truly believe what you just said, about a guy that was Trump's personal lawyer for over ten years, then you're admitting what we say: Trump is a stupid fucking goon.
Thanks.

I'll ask you the same question.

What do you think of what Napolitano said?

Forum List

Back