Judge: Marjorie Taylor Greene is qualified for reelection

Being a horrible bitch might be fun for you sadistic pricks but as the worst politician in living memory she will never accomplish anything substantial for the idiots that voted for her.
she "owns the libs".
thats all her base wants

Either did Ron Paul but he held office for as long as he wanted it and was a hero for those that he represented. Sometimes being a thorn is good enough. ;)

Hell look at AOC, she cost her district thousands of jobs.....That went to Virginia but you idiots love her long time.
She really is pretty bad at achieving even the simplest legislative goals. Is that even a minus in the republican party anymore?

She really is pretty bad at achieving even the simplest legislative goals. Is that even a minus in the republican party anymore?
well...I think you pointed out the difference between the GOP and the Demafacist in the DNC....the GOP doesn't elect anyone....the people do...over in Demafacist land, the party elects people. So I see why you are confused.

Not if she is a thorn in the dem's side and votes right.....That's plenty good enough.
Well then she truly is representative of the stupidest voters in the country cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

How so?

Defeating dems is all that matters.
Congressmen who are good at their jobs are adept at steering business and funding to their districts. Being a virtual pariah in congress means her constituents are getting shafted.

Congressmen who are good at their jobs are adept at steering business and funding to their districts. Being a virtual pariah in congress means her constituents are getting shafted.
Did you ever stop consider that they might be better off without the .gov in their life? I suspect we would be.

It's like the ass-bag gop slime-ball congressman that had my county moved out of the 10th district into the 6th. I said at the time it happened that the 10th would be blue in a cycle and it was.

Fuck both him (retired) and his replacement....I've not voted for a 6th district candidate since it happened.....I just leave it blank.

Oh, and you know what those two clowns (lawyers of course) were/are really good at....Bringing in H2B workers to replace Virginia residents working in the agricultural-based businesses in the district. That's where they get the bulk of donations too.

MTG can just keep doing what she is doing.

Forum List

Back