Judge Bars County Clerk After Voting Machine Passwords Leaked To qanon

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

That woman shouldn't be anywhere near any voting system beyond casting a vote.

The woman broke the law. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and put I prison for her crimes.

I hope she is never allowed to hold any office that oversees votes in Colorado or any state.

This is very good news.

The woman broke the law. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and put I prison for her crimes.

I hope she is never allowed to hold any office that oversees votes in Colorado or any state.

Sounds like she should not even have the right to cast a vote, either.

This is very good news.

Dominion broke the law by deleting ballot images, fuckwit.....She caught you cheating assholes red handed.

She was fighting to destroy the Democrat pedophile ring in Washington DC! Hillary Clinton is the ring leader!

She's a hero.

This is very good news.

So... your irrational hatred of her is because she has blonde hair and blue eyes?

This is very good news.

Once again, if there’s going to be voting fraud, it will be Republicans committing it.

This is very good news.

IIRC Mesa county had to spend millions of dollars replacing the machines she compromised with her little stunt. They need to send her the bill

Once again, if there’s going to be voting fraud, it will be Republicans committing it.
And we Democrats are willing to put up with attempts to commit crimes against our country so we don't have to compromise the people's right to vote.

Yes she has already broken the law by allowing an unauthorized person to have access to the passwords, the person took photos of it then put it on line.

She sent an email out telling staff to turn the security cameras off and not turn it on until after August 1.

This woman knew what she was doing was illegal and ordered the security cameras to be turned off so there would be no video evidence of it.

Seems that most of the election fraud I've read about in the last few years has been mostly republicans.

Yes she has already broken the law by allowing an unauthorized person to have access to the passwords, the person took photos of it then put it on line.

She sent an email out telling staff to turn the security cameras off and not turn it on until after August 1.

This woman knew what she was doing was illegal and ordered the security cameras to be turned off so there would be no video evidence of it.

Seems that most of the election fraud I've read about in the last few years has been mostly republicans.
And Republicans are actually codifying such fraud in state laws - such as allowing Republican election officials to overturn results if they don’t like the election outcome.

Forum List

Back