Journalist Laura Loomer banned from twitter for criticizing female genital mutilation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Freelance journalist Laura Loomer was banned from Twitter on Wednesday for criticizing a politician’s support of female genital mutilation.
Journalist Laura Loomer Banned from Twitter for Criticizing Female Genital Mutilation
----------------------------------------------------------------

Like we keep telling you everything wrong is being made right, all that is right is being made wrong all compliments of your IDIOTS WITHIN SOCIETY .

They are all the same because all Trump haters have the same mental illness virus and we can't fix stupid.

I've posted several topics on the silencing of conservative views by the colluding treasonous media. The stains are all for censorship when the truth of their insanity is blocked.

Loomer getting banned is the best thing that’s ever happened to her. Now she gets to play victim, which is what the entire modern GOP is based on. Conservatives will finally learn who she is.

Loomer getting banned is the best thing that’s ever happened to her. Now she gets to play victim, which is what the entire modern GOP is based on. Conservatives will finally learn who she is.
How will we learn that if traitors like you censor her? Can't think that far ahead can you?

How will we learn that if traitors like you censor her? Can't think that far ahead can you?
She hasn’t been censored. She just can’t use twitter to inspire violence in you inbreds against an elected representative anymore. She’s free to take her pity party to Infowars or Prison Planet and make millions off you rubes.

Freelance journalist Laura Loomer was banned from Twitter on Wednesday for criticizing a politician’s support of female genital mutilation.
Journalist Laura Loomer Banned from Twitter for Criticizing Female Genital Mutilation

Like we keep telling you everything wrong is being made right, all that is right is being made wrong all compliments of your IDIOTS WITHIN SOCIETY .

They are all the same because all Trump haters have the same mental illness virus and we can't fix stupid.
I am with her on this. Female or male mutilation of genitalia is F'ed up and we should be able to speak against it all we want!

I am with her on this. Female or male mutilation of genitalia is F'ed up and we should be able to speak against it all we want!
Genital mutilation was completely secondary to her post. The main point was to inspire violence and hatred against anelected representative who opposes genital mutilation but happens to be Muslim.

You can! Just not on private property. Heck, if you wanted to use my porch to speak against it on I wouldn't let you. My kids don't need that type of detail or anger even if I agree with you.

She hasn’t been censored. She just can’t use twitter to inspire violence in you inbreds against an elected representative anymore. She’s free to take her pity party to Infowars or Prison Planet and make millions off you rubes.
Most people don't follow those outlets, liar.

Most people don't follow those outlets, liar.
Way more than follow whoever the hell “Laura Loomer” is. Are you inbreds tired of Pam Gellar?

Yes. Hooray for cutting up little girls and removing a most vital part of their bodies in order to please the dictates of some
archaic evil religion practiced by lunatics.
Who does Laura Loomer think she is shining a light on this disgusting medieval custom?

Every time I think I've read the most repugnant idiotic post ever something comes along to prove me wrong.

Yes. Hooray for cutting up little girls and removing a most vital part of their bodies in order to please the dictates of some
Who does Laura Loomer think she is shining a light on this disgusting medieval custom?

Every time I think I've read the most repugnant idiotic post ever something comes along to prove me wrong.
^ inbred retard thinks somebody is arguing in support of genital mutilation

Loomer criticized female genital mutilation...You criticized Loomer....You connect the dots, inbred.

Loomer criticized female genital mutilation...You criticized Loomer....You connect the dots, inbred.
Loomer blatantly lied to inspire hatred and violence against an elected representative, inbred trash

upload_2018-11-22_12-17-29.jpeg

Loomer blatantly lied to inspire hatred and violence against an elected representative, inbred trash
So you claim, lunatic. Too bad your absurd opinions don't constitute fact. Get bent.

View attachment 230281
Thanks love that photo :thup:

So you claim, lunatic. Too bad your absurd opinions don't constitute fact. Get bent.
Stay ignorant, inbred piece of garbage

I’m sure you do...
View attachment 230281
Thanks love that photo :thup:

Forum List

Back