Isil broadcast pilot's horrific killing to children

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Can you imagine the nightmares many of these children will have if they are not sadistic or mentally ill and enjoy seeing this? They will never forget what they have seen.

Isil broadcast pilot's horrific killing to children

Independent.ie NewsdeskTwitter

EMAIL

PUBLISHED05/02/2015 | 02:30

-CRISIS-KILLING_2_2.jpg

Captured Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kasaesbeh is seen standing in a black cage before being set ablaze by the Islamic State group
Isil broadcast the horrific video of a Jordanian pilot being burned to death on giant public screens to crowds that included young children, it has emerged.

Ads by Google
  • GO TO
Footage appeared yesterday purporting to show a crowd cheering and chanting as the murder was projected onto an outdoor screen at night in Raqqa, the de facto capital of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

The new five-minute film includes interviews with those in attendance at the screening, who appear to be giving their verdict on the murder.

While some appear serious in their response, others - including a young boy seemingly no older than eight - smile as they discuss the footage.

Continue reading at:

Isil broadcast pilot s horrific killing to children - Independent.ie?

Welcome to the Propaganda of War. And the children have already seen many nightmares, courtesy of the US and Israel dropping bombs on Muslim innocents.

Welcome to the Propaganda of War. And the children have already seen many nightmares, courtesy of the US and Israel dropping bombs on Muslim innocents.
The mental institution let you have recreational time so you joined this board:eusa_drool:
There's nothing mental about it my little Zionist. The world hates you not because you are Jewish, but because you are a water-boy for the Nazis of the Middle East.

Never Again has become Fuck Everyone, and the world knows it.

The mental institution let you have recreational time so you joined this board:eusa_drool:
There's nothing mental about it my little Zionist. The world hates you not because you are Jewish, but because you are a water-boy for the Nazis of the Middle East.

Maybe you should try to join isis... Watch your head:thup:

They hate me as much as they hate you, only I'm not offended because I'm not a little Zionist piggy...

This is how new murderous extremists are taught. All those little kiddies will grow up to cheer and laugh and jump with glee seeing any living being burned alive or beheaded.

They hate me as much as they hate you, only I'm not offended because I'm not a little Zionist piggy...

Explain your situation to them.. I'm sure they'll understand your plight ;)

Right... the ol' "forest/trees" analogy. :lol:

This is how new murderous extremists are taught. All those little kiddies will grow up to cheer and laugh and jump with glee seeing any living being burned alive or beheaded.
And you love it when bombs drop and things exploded. Bet you loved American Sniper eh?

They are serving God. Like you they reject all sanity.

Maybe you can explain that to Obama

And you love it when bombs drop and things exploded. Bet you loved American Sniper eh?
Yer a limp wristed idiot.
Yeah. I love it when bombs drop and things explode on assholes who dance in the street seeing a man burned alive or watching news coverage of two towers falling on innocent people. You betcha I do. I hope Jordan drops more on big assed villages and takes them ALL out. Including the little darlin's being taught how to hate.

Maybe you can explain that to Obama
He's well-aware, and also well-aware that his actions are for show, there's nothing else he can do.

Yer a limp wristed idiot.
Yeah. I love it when bombs drop and things explode on assholes who dance in the street seeing a man burned alive or watching news coverage of two towers falling on innocent people. You betcha I do. I hope Jordan drops more on big assed villages and takes them ALL out. Including the little darlin's being taught how to hate.
Case in point. Some people just want to watch they world burn, while they wait for Jesus.

Forum List

Back