1630796266417.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1630795962169.png
    1630795962169.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Here are some quotes by Jordan Peterson on women: Women have every reason to be as picky as they possibly can be, because they bear the brunt of the catastrophe of childrearing. I think that the treatment of women at the hands of some men is reprehensible.
30 best Jordan Peterson quotes on gender, feminism and .

Here are some quotes by Jordan Peterson on women: Women have every reason to be as picky as they possibly can be, because they bear the brunt of the catastrophe of childrearing. I think that the treatment of women at the hands of some men is reprehensible.
30 best Jordan Peterson quotes on gender, feminism and .
Yes and feminism doesn't teach any of that, it teaches women to be victims and, conversely, to discount their feminine attributes that attract men and make them separate from their physical sex.

Yes and feminism doesn't teach any of that, it teaches women to be victims and, conversely, to discount their feminine attributes that attract men and make them separate from their physical sex.

So you're an expert on feminism. So many on this board hate blacks, browns, gays and women.. Why not just leave them alone?

So you're an expert on feminism. So many on this board hate blacks, browns, gays and women.. Why not just leave them alone?
I think feminists hate women actually. I love women and hate to see their sex destroyed by feminist dogma based on the hatred of men. BTW you're obviously a flaming racist.

Forum List

Back