jordan neely resurrection of blm

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

She exactly right;. His own family did not git a f about him or they had gotten him help. He was failed by a lot people his family the most. The dude was dangerous. Saying is racism is a cop out. If nothing was done black man would have killed some one.

I read on another message board that the Marine didn't know how to use the chokehold. If he had known what he was doing, he would have loosened his chokehold as soon as he saw Jordan wasn't fighting against him anymore. He didn't do that; he continued to hold him, and he killed him. Also, I read that Jordan wasn't actually attacking anyone. He was just begging for food and acting "strange".
That Marine needs to stand trial for murder.

She exactly right;. His own family did not git a f about him or they had gotten him help. He was failed by a lot people his family the most. The dude was dangerous. Saying is racism is a cop out. If nothing was done black man would have killed some one.
How do you know he would have killed someone? Are you clairvoyent?

How do you know he would have killed someone? Are you clairvoyent?
read his crime history? he throwing things . picking fights , in peoples faces. If his family care enough to get him some help a long time ago he still be here.

I read on another message board that the Marine didn't know how to use the chokehold. If he had known what he was doing, he would have loosened his chokehold as soon as he saw Jordan wasn't fighting against him anymore. He didn't do that; he continued to hold him, and he killed him. Also, I read that Jordan wasn't actually attacking anyone. He was just begging for food and acting "strange".
he was in peoples faces, throwing things at people, picking fights, you read his crime history? If his family had gotten him help long time ago he would still be here.

read his crime history? he throwing things . picking fights , in peoples faces. If his family care enough to get him some help a long time ago he still be here.
Throwing things at people doesn't justify the death penalty. Question: If Jordan was a White man who was acting strange and was choked to death by a Black man, would your response be the same? Tell the truth.

Throwing things at people doesn't justify the death penalty. Question: If Jordan was a White man who was acting strange and was choked to death by a Black man, would your response be the same? Tell the truth.
yes. and the marine wasnt trying to kill him. this black guy was very dangerous and should not have been not on the street.

You obviously have never had a Marine in your family or close friends circle. They are hammered into following a behavior to stop the bad guys and protect the good. That hammering is equivalent to the crack in the Liberty Bell. It's just there. I pray for the freedom and honor of Daniel Penny.

Witnesses and then lawyers said the guy name of Jordan Neely was threatening people on that subway and had been arrested numerous times with "42 arrests on charges including petty larceny, jumping subway turnstiles, theft, and three unprovoked assaults on women in the subway between 2019 and 2021."

Free Daniel Penny! He protected people, and he stopped a serial molester from hurting those he threatened to kill. Daniel Penny deserves a medal, not a jail sentence. He did not mean to kill, only to stop the life-and-safety threatener of multiple people in the same compartment. His family, seeing a quick way to make a buck, jumped into the fray, considering how their unthinkable treatment of Mr. Neely for years led to his need to threaten people constantly wherever he went. 42 arrests. 42 arrests! 42 arrests!
I just read another couple of versions of this story. Apparently, Neely threatened harm to the Marine. That would make the incident self-protection, which would not be a crime since he was threatened verbally and watched the perpetrator of threats and physical violence. Daniel Penny had the right to use self defense, even if his Marine training taught him to help both himself and others under threats of bullies.

Last edited:
The Marine did not “kill him”. The perp died later on. The chokehold may or may not have contributed to his death.

That is such a tired and completely inapplicable comment. The pos subway maggot was not executed. The Marine had no intention to kill him. He was trying to neutralize a clear danger to the public. In fact, the turd died later on in the hospital.

Whoops… I know, I fell for it. You are not a serious person. You got me. Good job.

You obviously have never had a Marine in your family or close friends circle. They are hammered into following a behavior to stop the bad guys and protect the good. That hammering is equivalent to the crack in the Liberty Bell. It's just there. I pray for the freedom and honor of Daniel Penny.

Witnesses and then lawyers said the guy name of Jordan Neely was threatening people on that subway and had been arrested numerous times with "42 arrests on charges including petty larceny, jumping subway turnstiles, theft, and three unprovoked assaults on women in the subway between 2019 and 2021."

Free Daniel Penny! He protected people, and he stopped a serial molester from hurting those he threatened to kill. Daniel Penny deserves a medal, not a jail sentence. He did not mean to kill, only to stop the life-and-safety threatener of multiple people in the same compartment. His family, seeing a quick way to make a buck, jumped into the fray, considering how their unthinkable treatment of Mr. Neely for years led to his need to threaten people constantly wherever he went. 42 arrests. 42 arrests! 42 arrests!
I just read another couple of versions of this story. Apparently, Neely threatened harm to the Marine. That would make the incident self-protection, which would not be a crime since he was threatened verbally and watched the perpetrator of threats and physical violence. Daniel Penny had the right to use self defense, even if his Marine training taught him to help both himself and others under threats of bullies.
exaclty white guy was pertecting from vicious black guy

Forum List

Back