Jordan And Mcwhorter both admit that most white people are racist

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Have the woke been right all this time? How does this parse with the antithetical views most of his audience has on this topic? If what he says is true, what type of policies, education, rhetoric, etc,. should be pursued?

Have the woke been right all this time? How does this parse with the antithetical views most of his audience has on this topic? If what he says is true, what type of policies, education, rhetoric, etc,. should be pursued?

The video concedes that everyone is racist

This is your fault. Stop voting for racist white people like Joe Biden!

• Banned
Opinions are like an ass we all have one.
You weren't saying this for all the other anti woke shit he's said in the past. Me thinks you are just biased and cherry pick out the answers you don't like, not how true they are or not.

So everyone is racist, including yourself. It is what it is, isn't it. I need to work on my imperfections and you will need to work on yours.

Nothing else they said changes that.
Be cautious of believing what you hear from Jordan, he's still unsettled and changing.

These two are playing down racism by suggesting that it comes in degrees and doesn't matter.

Jordan is smart, there's no doubt, but he was taken down by Dillihunty when Jordan though he was smart enough to win a debate with Matt. That revealed the fact that Jordan's intelligence doesn't cover all topics.

Jordan is so unsettled right now that his utube performances lead many to believe that he's only in it for the profit and he's been willing to compromise his positions for profit.

You weren't saying this for all the other anti woke shit he's said in the past. Me thinks you are just biased and cherry pick out the answers you don't like, not how true they are or not.
Me thinks you don’t think at all doesn’t matter rather someone is giving their opinion on racism, CRT, gay marriage or any other issue it is still just their opinion and means no more than anyone else’s. Do yourself a favor and stay at the kiddies table going foreword.

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

Blacks are the most racist group in America.

Forum List

Back