Joran van der Sloot finally confesses to killing Natalee Holloway

She should have spent the 25K on some good ole boys to teach him what it feels like to be beaten to death. Hell... she probably could have gotten one for free, knowing what that scummy POS did.

She should have spent the 25K on some good ole boys to teach him what it feels like to be beaten to death. Hell... she probably could have gotten one for free, knowing what that scummy POS did.
~~~~~~
I have a feeling the Joran will not last long in a U.S. prison, unless he starts turning tricks for the boys in the band.
He seems too arrogant and a lot of people there know who he is.

~~~~~~
I have a feeling the Joran will not last long in a U.S. prison, unless he starts turning tricks for the boys in the band.

Sex offenders are targeted by the regular violent criminals…

Dumb chick left the bar alone in a foreign country with some guy she didn't know and then refused to have sex with him. What could possibly go wrong?

It is a tragedy that she had to pay for that stupidity with her life.

I hope he rots in Hell after a miserable life in prison.

~~~~~~
It doesn't sound like he'll ever spend time in one. A judge decided his sentence will run concurrently with the one he's serving in South America, so by the time he gets out of there he'll be done here.

At least her parents know now.

I believe he did it but I wouldn't really believe what he said about how he did it. That dude is demented.

Forum List

Back