Joni Ernst (Trump's possible VP) is very stupid

So I looked up infor about this Ernst person. She once said that she believed Iraq had WMD.
But they didn't have WMD at the time we went in
She believes Iraq had WMD before we went in.

So wait. We invaded a country that had already gotten rid of WMD at an unspecified point in time?
In conclusion, Joni Ernst is an idiot who would make Sarah Palin sound like Albert Einstein.

Joni Ernst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Silly far left drone!

Former President Clinton has revealed that he continues to support President Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004
12 years ago?

So I looked up infor about this Ernst person. She once said that she believed Iraq had WMD.

So wait. We invaded a country that had already gotten rid of WMD at an unspecified point in time?
In conclusion, Joni Ernst is an idiot who would make Sarah Palin sound like Albert Einstein.

Yeah, she's an idiot - but she likes to castrate pigs...

joniernstwelfarefarmer.jpg

Silly far left drone!

Former President Clinton has revealed that he continues to support President Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq

12 years ago?

Yes 12 years ago Clinton supported Bush?

Why do you drones ignore the Clintons and their support for the removal of Saddam?

See how they will deny reality to fit their debunked religious narratives..

Yeah, she's an idiot - but she likes to castrate pigs...

joniernstwelfarefarmer.jpg

And the far left continues to bash women and show their hatred for women, while claiming they support women.

That commercial "Squeal" was too funny!

Yeah, it worked in "Deliverance", too.

Liberal. No sense of humor.

:lol:

Set aside the humor.

Why should Joni Ernst, who's a staunch supporter of free trade, throw in with Trump, who wants to trash all free trade agreements?

Another far left drone post fail..

Sometimes it is good to have people that opposing views on your staff..

But on far left drones wants everyone to think the same..

Silly far left drone!

12 years ago?

Why do you drones ignore the Clintons and their support for the removal of Saddam?

You said she "continues", as if we were still in the year 2004. You need to de-dumbify yourself.

So did Hillary Clinton.
When did Saddam get rid of the WMD used against the Kurds?

Probably at the time he was using them on the Kurds.

So did Hillary Clinton.
When did Saddam get rid of the WMD used against the Kurds?

Probably at the time he was using them on the Kurds.
Wait. Didn't Bush say Saddam had WMD at the time of the invasion? Reagan was long gone by then. You have some explaining to do.

Me? You're going to have to explain what the hell you're going on about, 'cause I'm confused.

Silly far left drone!

12 years ago?

You said she "continues", as if we were still in the year 2004. You need to de-dumbify yourself.

It is a quote from the article, learn to read links..

And I see you mix up Bill as a "she", so you should not point fingers!

Silly far left drone!

The only reason to oppose is to gain the far left support.

However you continue to show that you support the illegal wars of Obama and Clinton..

They did have them,and used them,whos the not so bright one?

Sure hope you're not voting for Hillary Clinton
So we agree that 1) Hillary was an Iraq War haw, and 2) Joni is a dumbass.
?

Are you voting for Hillary? Yes or no.
Yes, because on other issues (economy, immigration, global warming, etc. Hillary is to the left of Joni and I'm a liberal. Did you think this was like a hard question or something? Now you must say whether Joni is or isn't a dumbass.

They did have them,and used them,whos the not so bright one?
When did they have them? Ernst said she didn't know whether they had them in 2003 and Cheney said they definitely had them in 2002. So you are gonna have to call SOMEBODY a dumbass before the thread is over. Cheney or Joni? Choose your pick.

Forum List

Back