Jonathan Karl — "Hating Donald Trump was more important than telling the truth…"

The above statement from a seasoned ABC reporter who evidently HATES Trump more than he respects the truth!
His argument is Trump said so many things that sometimes it WAS the truth,( i.e. COVID coming from Wuhan) that even though it was true,
because it was Trump it had to be wrong! This is the MSM folks that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, couldn't stand she lost hence wrote the most negative news in 4 years about Trump and then donated 90% to Biden! Is there any wonder folks why intelligent people are telling you less intelligent.. MSM was biased!
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 495614
Well, of course. The constant insulting of individual reporters by Trump and his referring to facts that he doesn't like as "fake" will always result in negative press.
And so the "objective", "fact-finding" so called Journalists let their FEELINGS affect their output?
How totally unprofessional. PLUS you have NOT answered the attached FACTS... they donated 96% before the 2016 election to Hillary! 90% to Biden after 4 years of insulting Trump!
View attachment 496486
You mean after 4 years of being insulted by Trump, yes? Trump was as unprofessional as one can get,
and is still unprofessional due to his refusal to accept a peaceful transfer of power and election loss, and placing our democracy at great risk by whining and provoking a violent insurrection. One baad dude
For sure he was a bad dude and insulting the very people the dumb ass RINOs like McCain did by kissing MSM ass!
FACT: McCain as a RINO invited in 2004 MSM stars to his birthday party.
But as the MSM did...they kissed his butt to get McCain nomination and THEN threw him to the trash in the campaign!
So I love Trump's honesty regarding the extremely biased MSM and yes INSULT those lying bums even more!
See I may not like Trump personally as many people also do...BUT we recognize Trump wasn't a politician!
He was a selfish businessman who always wanted to be a winner! NOT a such as RINO!
So yes some things about Trump are offensive... BUT the MSM is far worse because they are so stupidly pompous!
Trump is a con, always has been, and you are being conned.
Well as a "con" he knew how to "con" congress and undid everything that that communist Obama as this attached shows. I truly don't understand people like you that WANT the USA to be energy DEPENDENT. That WANT millions of people to break the law by simply crossing the border! People like YOU evidently WANT 1 million barrel oil tankers exploding on the open ocean destroying 1,000s of miles of oceans WHEN a simple 700 barrel per mile pipeline is environmentally less dangerous and part of 185,000 other miles... Yet you idiots and Biden seem to ignore that! And of economic dummies like you and Biden totally agree with the attached Obama destructive policies and statements. All of them. YOU agree with them and Trump worked 180 degrees differently!
Obama/Biden and you evidently want 500,000 people put out of work, 1,400 companies go bankrupt $100 billion a year in taxes GONE! YUP that's the destructive nature of Biden with Obama pulling Biden's puppet strings!View attachment 496553
Where do you come up with all this gibberish. Obama got us out of the Great Recession and when Trump took office, the country was on its way to recovery. Trump simply goosed the recovery by slashing regulations that were put into place to protect you. He did this for money even though corporations were adjusting to those regulations. He kept interest rates low and now it is coming home to roost in the form of inflation. He gave the super-wealthy a huge tax reduction that was supposed to trickle down into the economy. Instead, it was invested in the stock market and cost the treasury 2 trillion dollars. He started a trade war with his "locked and loaded" rhetoric and said that the countries paying the tax on their exports would be absorbing the cost which is ridiculous as you can see from rising prices. He lost that war for sure as our allies turned to China for trade deals.
Trump is a grifter and a con and had been bankrupted 5 or more times. He has had to pay a 12 million dollar fine for the Atlantic City fiasco, and forced to refund 64 million dollars that he took from his followers(that would be you) for "campaigns".
Trump is a divisive character who has separated our population with his rhetoric. He had no policies: Mexico to pay for wall is not a policy. He walked out of the Iran deal before negotiating. Now we have nothing. First, you negotiate and then you leave if no progress. He did not know what he didn't know and said that he knew more than the generals and more about technology than anybody. Reagan knew what he didn't know and hired the finest minds to tell him what he needed to know. Trump only wanted advice that he wanted to hear and kept a bunch of imbeciles in his inner circle as lapdogs. The good people either quit or were fired. His Attorney General walked out after Trump's silly election fraud accusations, even though the ballots in Georgia were counted 3 times by Republicans and he wouldn't accept the outcome. Now you Trumpeciles are backing the idea of a fufnick outfit with no credibility to analyze the outcome. A joke.

The above statement from a seasoned ABC reporter who evidently HATES Trump more than he respects the truth!
His argument is Trump said so many things that sometimes it WAS the truth,( i.e. COVID coming from Wuhan) that even though it was true,
because it was Trump it had to be wrong! This is the MSM folks that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016, couldn't stand she lost hence wrote the most negative news in 4 years about Trump and then donated 90% to Biden! Is there any wonder folks why intelligent people are telling you less intelligent.. MSM was biased!
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 495614

Trump hasn't changed. He's been a liar and a cheat his whole life.

View attachment 495614
Well, of course. The constant insulting of individual reporters by Trump and his referring to facts that he doesn't like as "fake" will always result in negative press.
And so the "objective", "fact-finding" so called Journalists let their FEELINGS affect their output?
How totally unprofessional. PLUS you have NOT answered the attached FACTS... they donated 96% before the 2016 election to Hillary! 90% to Biden after 4 years of insulting Trump!
View attachment 496486
You mean after 4 years of being insulted by Trump, yes? Trump was as unprofessional as one can get,
and is still unprofessional due to his refusal to accept a peaceful transfer of power and election loss, and placing our democracy at great risk by whining and provoking a violent insurrection. One baad dude
For sure he was a bad dude and insulting the very people the dumb ass RINOs like McCain did by kissing MSM ass!
But as the MSM did...they kissed his butt to get McCain nomination and THEN threw him to the trash in the campaign!
So I love Trump's honesty regarding the extremely biased MSM and yes INSULT those lying bums even more!
See I may not like Trump personally as many people also do...BUT we recognize Trump wasn't a politician!
He was a selfish businessman who always wanted to be a winner! NOT a such as RINO!
So yes some things about Trump are offensive... BUT the MSM is far worse because they are so stupidly pompous!
Well as a "con" he knew how to "con" congress and undid everything that that communist Obama as this attached shows. I truly don't understand people like you that WANT the USA to be energy DEPENDENT. That WANT millions of people to break the law by simply crossing the border! People like YOU evidently WANT 1 million barrel oil tankers exploding on the open ocean destroying 1,000s of miles of oceans WHEN a simple 700 barrel per mile pipeline is environmentally less dangerous and part of 185,000 other miles... Yet you idiots and Biden seem to ignore that! And of economic dummies like you and Biden totally agree with the attached Obama destructive policies and statements. All of them. YOU agree with them and Trump worked 180 degrees differently!
Obama/Biden and you evidently want 500,000 people put out of work, 1,400 companies go bankrupt $100 billion a year in taxes GONE! YUP that's the destructive nature of Biden with Obama pulling Biden's puppet strings!View attachment 496553

You are so incredibly ignorant you still son't realize the Keystone XL would NOT benefit the US. In fact, it by passes 2 existing refineries in the Midwest..

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

You are so incredibly ignorant you still son't realize the Keystone XL would NOT benefit the US. In fact, it by passes 2 existing refineries in the Midwest..
Hey... I am evidently smarter and more concerned about the environment than YOU!
How dumb do you have to be as you evidently are to realize that 1 million barrels of oil traveling ONE mile on the open ocean in a oil tanker is more environmentally dangerous than 700 barrels of oil traveling one mile on dry land? It is as simple as that!
Without Keystone Canada is going to do this:
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it,
would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca
Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River,
an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
But of course you idiots in favor of 34 oil tankers a month carrying 34 million BARRELS of oil don't seem to CARE!

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

Hey... I am evidently smarter and more concerned about the environment than YOU!
How dumb do you have to be as you evidently are to realize that 1 million barrels of oil traveling ONE mile on the open ocean in a oil tanker is more environmentally dangerous than 700 barrels of oil traveling one mile on dry land? It is as simple as that!
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it,
would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca
Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River,
an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
But of course you idiots in favor of 34 oil tankers a month carrying 34 million BARRELS of oil don't seem to CARE!
You are indeed a genius.

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

The Keystone XL is an unneccessary export pipeline tht will enrich the Canadians and Chinese who own a big share of Canadian tarsands.There is no benefit to the US consumer and no taxes either.

Why do you suppose TransCanada isn't building this pipeline across Canada? Their sludge is heavy, sour, and highly corrosive. Its deeply discounted at $29 a barrel. Nobody wants it.

Further, you have many, many more pipeline breaks than double hulled tanker accidents. Its much easier to clean up an ocean spill than to clean up rivers and tributary creeks.

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

The Keystone XL is an unneccessary export pipeline tht will enrich the Canadians and Chinese who own a big share of Canadian tarsands.There is no benefit to the US consumer and no taxes either.

Why do you suppose TransCanada isn't building this pipeline across Canada? Their sludge is heavy, sour, and highly corrosive. Its deeply discounted at $29 a barrel. Nobody wants it.

Further, you have many, many more pipeline breaks than double hulled tanker accidents. Its much easier to clean up an ocean spill than to clean up rivers and tributary creeks.
FACTS! Where are your links?
For example:Even Biden's people admit pipelines are the safest method!

White House admits pipelines are 'safest' way to transport oil​

In the U.S., 100% of our natural gas is shipped by pipeline.
  • 70% of crude oil and petroleum products are shipped by pipeline.
  • 23% of oil shipments are on tankers and barges over water.
  • Trucking only accounts for 4% of shipments, and
  • rail for a mere 3%
Tanker spills
The total volume of oil lost to the environment from tanker spills in 2020 was approximately 1,000 tonnes.
one tonne is equal 7.33 barrels or 7,330 barrels. from 23% of all oil shipped.
Pipeline spills.
Nearly 9 million gallons of crude oil have spilled from pipelines in the United States since 2010.
9 million gallons divided by 10 years equals 900,000 gallons.
There are 42 gallons in one barrel or the above spill in one year is 21,429 barrels.
Based on equivalency 70% oil by pipeline is 3 times the amount shipped by tanker.
If tankers shipped the same amount the barrels spilled per year would be equal to the pipeline.

The American media used to try to give both sides of an issue, or they said that they did.

Today, however, the American media have become more like the British media.

Here is a quotation that I have just read:

"In the [United Kingdom] we have always had a partisan press that people enjoy and have become acclimatized to. Hyperpartisan news has always been part of our audience's culture -- and we do it better in some ways than fake news."

-- Charlie Beckett

Since the Honorable Donald J. Trump took office, the American media have openly started to follow the British model.

Dems read the New York Times and watch CNN because those sources please them.

Repubs read the Wall Street Journal and watch CNN for the same reason.

Because of the rapid demographic changes in this country, it seems that the Dems will continue to have the advantage.

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

• rail for a mere 3%
Tanker spills
The total volume of oil lost to the environment from tanker spills in 2020 was approximately 1,000 tonnes.
Pipeline spills.
Nearly 9 million gallons of crude oil have spilled from pipelines in the United States since 2010.
There are 42 gallons in one barrel or the above spill in one year is 21,429 barrels.
Based on equivalency 70% oil by pipeline is 3 times the amount shipped by tanker.
If tankers shipped the same amount the barrels spilled per year would be equal to the pipeline.

No matter how you look at it, Keystone XL would be bad for wildlife, especially endangered species. Many imperiled species live along the proposed pipeline's path and in areas where tar-sands oil is produced. If the pipeline were built, it would decimate habitat these species rely on.
https://www.biologicaldiversity.org › in_harms_way

The American media used to try to give both sides of an issue, or they said that they did.

"In the [United Kingdom] we have always had a partisan press that people enjoy and have become acclimatized to. Hyperpartisan news has always been part of our audience's culture -- and we do it better in some ways than fake news."

-- Charlie Beckett

Since the Honorable Donald J. Trump took office, the American media have openly started to follow the British model.

Because of the rapid demographic changes in this country, it seems that the Dems will continue to have the advantage.
Certainly, Trump's constant misinformation, bludgeoning the press, and personal attacks against individual reporters influenced the press's reaction to him.

The people who were compelled to hate Trump the most were the lowlife elitist robber barons. Trump put the American people in front of establishment politicians and business people. He was the first politician to ever do that and it financially hurt our robber baron class. Neocons and the entire Democrat party couldn't allow any President to take away their rigged money scams. Those are the scumbags who hate Trump the most.

-- Charlie Beckett

Certainly, Trump's constant misinformation, bludgeoning the press, and personal attacks against individual reporters influenced the press's reaction to him. I agree that some of President Trump's

I agree that some of President Trump's words did not help the situation.

Just finished reading a book that says his declaration of war on the media only ensured that the media would fight back.

And, of course, most college-educated journalists disagreed with him on most social issues.

American journalism has died.

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

• rail for a mere 3%
Tanker spills
Pipeline spills.

No matter how you look at it, Keystone XL would be bad for wildlife, especially endangered species. Many imperiled species live along the proposed pipeline's path and in areas where tar-sands oil is produced. If the pipeline were built, it would decimate habitat these species rely on.
https://www.biologicaldiversity.org › in_harms_way
Good! At least now you have some credibility by providing substantiation!
Now to refute your source in just one gross misstatement by the Biological Diversity organization you quoted:
They write: "Only about 400 endangered whooping cranes remain in the wild"
LIE!!!
The best information we have about the numerical size of these 3 populations of Whooping Cranes indicates the historic population numbers more than 500, with the last census information indicating 506 Cranes were present in coastal Texas a year ago, in February 2020, including 39 first year Whoopers. There are presently about 100 nesting pairs of Whooping Cranes in this population.
Now this is just ONE illustration where exaggeration is used.

Another statement from the Biological study:
"This is an incredible win for the people and wildlife that would have borne the brunt of pollution from the pipeline and its inevitable spills, as well as for our climate."
But NOTHING in this study discussed the horrendous affect 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean during the dead of winter in an area known as "winter hurricanes"
Tankers currently represent about 2% of total ship traffic visiting the Port of Vancouver (out of 250 total vessels per month, about 5 are tankers). The Government of Canada’s recent approval of the Trans Mountain Expansion Project is expected to increase the number of tankers visiting the Port of Vancouver from around 5 to around 34 per month. In this scenario, tankers would represent about 14% of total ship traffic.
Evidently the source you quoted NEVER heard of the Exxon Valdez which is still causing ocean damages after 32 years!
The Exxon Valdez oil spill occurred when an oil tanker crashed onto the shore of Prince William Sound in Alaska on March 24, 1989. It contaminated 1,300 miles of coastline with 250,000 barrels or 11 million gallons of oil.
Direct contact with the oil slick killed at least 250 bald eagles, 300 harbor seals, 2,800 sea otters, and 250,00 seabirds within a few days.2 Four people died as part of the clean-up efforts. Although it was only the 34th worst oil spill in history, its impact on the Alaskan shoreline made it the nation's biggest environmental disaster since Three Mile Island.

And yet not one Anti-Keystone commentator, environmentalists, MSM have mentioned how the alternative is 34 oil tankers hauling 1 million barrels each per month on the open ocean!

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

• rail for a mere 3%
Tanker spills
Pipeline spills.

I don't need links. I know oil and pipelines. Its is impossible to clean up an oil spiill in creeks and rivers.

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486

• rail for a mere 3%
Tanker spills
Pipeline spills.

I don't need links. I know oil and pipelines. Its is impossible to clean up an oil spiill in creeks and rivers.
Then you need to provide your credentials, studies you've done, research, etc.... because I don't trust anyone who can't at the MINIMUM pay attention to a little red dotted line, like you evidently ignored!
Details are important! "spill" not "spiill"!
"It is" not "Its is"!

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.34.02 AM.png

The people who were compelled to hate Trump the most were the lowlife elitist robber barons. Trump put the American people in front of establishment politicians and business people. He was the first politician to ever do that and it financially hurt our robber baron class. Neocons and the entire Democrat party couldn't allow any President to take away their rigged money scams. Those are the scumbags who hate Trump the most.
Trump is a robber barron, gave his wealthy friends a huge tax reduction, and slashed regulations so that the wealthy could become more wealthy. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the American people and his previous life is indicative of that. Read about him.

Trump is a robber barron, gave his wealthy friends a huge tax reduction, and slashed regulations so that the wealthy could become more wealthy. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the American people and his previous life is indicative of that. Read about him.
Of course he "slashed" regulations! Regulations like this Obamacare result!
Under Obama 95% of new jobs part-time.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com
Because Obamacare required a business that hired the 50th employee to pay $14,000/month for that new employee in health insurance for all.
It was cheaper to hire 2 part-time workers at 20 hours/week.

Rules and regulations cost American business Almost $1.9 Trillion, Study Finds And at $1.885 trillion, the cost of regulations now exceeds the cost of federal individual and corporate income taxes, which raised about $1.82 trillion last year

OH but wait... YOU are one of those people that think the "evil wealthy" either
1) bury their excess money in the back yard or 2) hide it under their mattresses! RIGHT???
How absolutely stupid people like you are!
Because of Trump's tax reform nearly

Commerce Dept.: Companies Brought $1 Trillion Back to U.S. Under Trump Tax Cuts​

Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that American corporations held
$1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted.
Before the overhaul, companies were incentivized to keep profits overseas because
they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore.
The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.
Even without the federal government taxing new foreign income as it comes home, costs remain to moving cash across borders.
Some U.S. states tax repatriated profits, and some countries impose taxes on dividends paid to parent companies.

FACTS that dummies like you just don't comprehend! "Evil wealthy"!!!

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486
Where do you come up with all this gibberish. Obama got us out of the Great Recession and when Trump took office, the country was on its way to recovery. Trump simply goosed the recovery by slashing regulations that were put into place to protect you. He did this for money even though corporations were adjusting to those regulations. He kept interest rates low and now it is coming home to roost in the form of inflation. He gave the super-wealthy a huge tax reduction that was supposed to trickle down into the economy. Instead, it was invested in the stock market and cost the treasury 2 trillion dollars. He started a trade war with his "locked and loaded" rhetoric and said that the countries paying the tax on their exports would be absorbing the cost which is ridiculous as you can see from rising prices. He lost that war for sure as our allies turned to China for trade deals.
Trump is a grifter and a con and had been bankrupted 5 or more times. He has had to pay a 12 million dollar fine for the Atlantic City fiasco, and forced to refund 64 million dollars that he took from his followers(that would be you) for "campaigns".
Trump is a divisive character who has separated our population with his rhetoric. He had no policies: Mexico to pay for wall is not a policy. He walked out of the Iran deal before negotiating. Now we have nothing. First, you negotiate and then you leave if no progress. He did not know what he didn't know and said that he knew more than the generals and more about technology than anybody. Reagan knew what he didn't know and hired the finest minds to tell him what he needed to know. Trump only wanted advice that he wanted to hear and kept a bunch of imbeciles in his inner circle as lapdogs. The good people either quit or were fired. His Attorney General walked out after Trump's silly election fraud accusations, even though the ballots in Georgia were counted 3 times by Republicans and he wouldn't accept the outcome. Now you Trumpeciles are backing the idea of a fufnick outfit with no credibility to analyze the outcome. A joke.
I don't believe a WORD you wrote because YOU had NO links! NO substantiation! JUST your totally uninformed subjective opinion!

Give me proof!
Let's take just ONE of your totally uninformed, subjective, personal opinion formed because Trump wasn't politically polite to idiots like you and the MSM!

The so-called Iran deal was supposed to protect the United States and our allies from the lunacy of an Iranian nuclear bomb, a weapon that will only endanger the survival of the Iranian regime.
“In fact, the deal allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium and over time reach the brink of a nuclear blackout.”“Today, we have definitive proof that this Iranian promise was a lie."

View attachment 495614
View attachment 496486
I don't believe a WORD you wrote because YOU had NO links! NO substantiation! JUST your totally uninformed subjective opinion!

Give me proof!
Let's take just ONE of your totally uninformed, subjective, personal opinion formed because Trump wasn't politically polite to idiots like you and the MSM!

The so-called Iran deal was supposed to protect the United States and our allies from the lunacy of an Iranian nuclear bomb, a weapon that will only endanger the survival of the Iranian regime.
“In fact, the deal allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium and over time reach the brink of a nuclear blackout.”“Today, we have definitive proof that this Iranian promise was a lie."

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you negotiate first and then walk out if no compromise is reached. To walk out just because resolves nothing and only made matters worse.

Of course he "slashed" regulations! Regulations like this Obamacare result!
Under Obama 95% of new jobs part-time.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com
Because Obamacare required a business that hired the 50th employee to pay $14,000/month for that new employee in health insurance for all.
It was cheaper to hire 2 part-time workers at 20 hours/week.

Rules and regulations cost American business Almost $1.9 Trillion, Study Finds And at $1.885 trillion, the cost of regulations now exceeds the cost of federal individual and corporate income taxes, which raised about $1.82 trillion last year

OH but wait... YOU are one of those people that think the "evil wealthy" either
1) bury their excess money in the back yard or 2) hide it under their mattresses! RIGHT???
How absolutely stupid people like you are!
Because of Trump's tax reform nearly

Commerce Dept.: Companies Brought $1 Trillion Back to U.S. Under Trump Tax Cuts​

Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that American corporations held
$1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted.
Before the overhaul, companies were incentivized to keep profits overseas because
they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore.
The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.
Even without the federal government taxing new foreign income as it comes home, costs remain to moving cash across borders.
Some U.S. states tax repatriated profits, and some countries impose taxes on dividends paid to parent companies.

FACTS that dummies like you just don't comprehend! "Evil wealthy"!!!
You are the dummy. The tax reductions were invested in the stock market and not in the economy, and the treasury was jilted out of 2 trillion dollars because of it.$14000 a month? No. I am a business owner for 30+ years. You? Part-time jobs were available as we came out of the recession and had nothing to do with healthcare. It had to do with a lack of working capital. The environmental regulations were put into effect to protect your health from pollution. Was it overkill? Yes, but they all should not have been arbitrarily slashed without researching them, and don't tell me that Trump did any research because he makes decisions based on his "gut", remember? He slashed regulations for money.

Forum List

Back