CDZ Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Site Shut Down After 11 People Suffer Reactions, 2 Hospitalized

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
Looks like everyone's coming to expect people getting hospitalized by these vaccines and it literally takes the people administering the vaccines to cancel the event for people to stop lining up to get 'em. Sad what fear can do to people...

A mass vaccination site in Colorado was shut down and 600 people with appointments turned away after 11 people experienced reactions, but state officials say side effects were “consistent with what’s expected.”

More than 600 people with appointments were turned away from a mass vaccination site in Commerce City, Colorado, after several vaccine recipients suffered adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) one-shot COVID vaccine.

Centura Health, which helped run the community vaccination center at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, said in a statement posted to Twitter that 11 patients who received the vaccine experienced adverse reactions. Two people were transferred to the hospital after medical staff determined they required additional observation. Centura officials did not specify what reactions were observed or their severity.

Full article here:

Roll the dice whichever way suits you. Just hope you don't end up with snakeeyes

I think anyone who has truly understood the pro/cons of these Covid vaccines would come to the conclusion that the potential harm is great and the potential benefit is negligible. All I'm doing in posting this article and others like it is presenting evidence of the harms these vaccines are doing.

Roll the dice whichever way suits you. Just hope you don't end up with snakeeyes

I think anyone who has truly understood the pro/cons of these Covid vaccines would come to the conclusion that the potential harm is great and the potential benefit is negligible. All I'm doing in posting this article and others like it is presenting evidence of the harms these vaccines are doing.

And all I am doing is saying people should do whatever they think is best for them under their present circumstances. I originally held out to most hope for the Oxford vaccine simply because they actually let the issues they were encountering along the way be known publicly while Pfizer was unrealistically painting their work as flawless from the beginning. The also seem to dismiss any side-effects out of hand instead of trying to flesh out more information on them. This J&J vaccine appears to have quality control issues in its production so one wouldn't really know IMHO what the hell they were really getting in terms of qulity product until perhaps too late. The Moderna vaccine also is having some side effects that people are not hearing about until after they have already taken the jab and started to experiencing them---the bad rashes, swollen lymph nodes, vertigo/lightheadness, etc. I have no problem with people offering information so that others can make a better informed choice. I just do not celebrate nor condemn anyone based on the personal choice they make.

And all I am doing is saying people should do whatever they think is best for them under their present circumstances. I originally held out to most hope for the Oxford vaccine simply because they actually let the issues they were encountering along the way be known publicly while Pfizer was unrealistically painting their work as flawless from the beginning. The also seem to dismiss any side-effects out of hand instead of trying to flesh out more information on them. This J&J vaccine appears to have quality control issues in its production so one wouldn't really know IMHO what the hell they were really getting in terms of qulity product until perhaps too late. The Moderna vaccine also is having some side effects that people are not hearing about until after they have already taken the jab and started to experiencing them---the bad rashes, swollen lymph nodes, vertigo/lightheadness, etc. I have no problem with people offering information so that others can make a better informed choice. I just do not celebrate nor condemn anyone based on the personal choice they make.

I just believe that all of the Covid Vaccines are quite harmful. You seem to think that the Oxford/AstraZeneca Vaccine is the best, and yet it is the Vaccine that has earned the most suspensions in various countries by far. I've just created a new thread on the AstraZeneca Vaccine, perhaps you might like to comment on it here:

I just believe that all of the Covid Vaccines are quite harmful. You seem to think that the Oxford/AstraZeneca Vaccine is the best, and yet it is the Vaccine that has earned the most suspensions in various countries by far. I've just created a new thread on the AstraZeneca Vaccine, perhaps you might like to comment on it here:

I did not say that I thought the Oxford vaccine was the best. I said I had held out the most hope for it.

Forum List

Back