John Podesta says Hillary out for 2020

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
John Podesta says he 'takes her at her word' after the former Secretary of State told him she had no plans for a third run at the White House.
Podesta told CNN: 'She's not running for president.
We've got a lot of great candidates out there right now, and I think the Democratic primary is going to be a spirited one with a lot of great ideas coming forward.'

Why aren't Podesta's ties to the Russians being investigated?

PodestaposGroupposinvestigated.jpg

hillarypospedestapos.jpg

That will not stop Trump from continuing to run against her the way he has for the last two years.

well then, Hillary can always run for President of Guam. that would be perfect for her.

Hillary Clinton did NOT lose because of anything that Trump or the “Russians” said or did .
She lost because she was a pathological liar whose own followers didn't really like her, or couldn't even stand her!

Hillary Clinton did NOT lose because of anything that Trump or the “Russians” said or did .
She lost because she was a pathological liar whose own followers didn't really like her, or couldn't even stand her!

I think she represents Democrats .. too well... :lol:

Hitlery lost because she ran the worst campaign I've ever seen.

She believed the pundits, talking heads and polls that told her she had the election in the bag.

Surprise.

That will not stop Trump from continuing to run against her the way he has for the last two years.
Because he so needs to recreate the lightning strike of 2016.

Lightning only strikes the same place once.

She's not running and Comey is no longer head of the FBI

He's still got the Russians but now we KNOW about that angle

John Podesta says he 'takes her at her word' after the former Secretary of State told him she had no plans for a third run at the White House.
Podesta told CNN: 'She's not running for president.
We've got a lot of great candidates out there right now, and I think the Democratic primary is going to be a spirited one with a lot of great ideas coming forward.'

Why aren't Podesta's ties to the Russians being investigated?

View attachment 242972
View attachment 242973
John Podesta of The Podesta Group who's entire Board of Directors is made up of Russian Nationals?

The same John Podesta who helped Clinton, Obama and The DNC launder money through COIE lawfirm, to Fusion GPS to Russian Intelligence Agents to obtain The Dirty Dossier?

The same John Podesta who employed Manafort to do work on behalf of Clinton and Obama in The Ukraine?

The same John Podesta who was given immunity so that Mueller could pin what Podesta did on Manafort and Manafort could not subpoena The Podesta Group's Financials to defend himself?

If that guy says Clinton isn't running it must be true, because Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are like a pair of Criminal Siamese Twins.

Why isn't that guy in jail?

Because you'd have to put Clinton and Obama in jail with him.

Last edited:
Because he so needs to recreate the lightning strike of 2016.

Lightning only strikes the same place once.

She's not running and Comey is no longer head of the FBI

He's still got the Russians but now we KNOW about that angle

LMAO You don't KNOW anything. You just want to BELIEVE that anything.

Lighting can strike twice there bucko. If Trump runs in 2020 he will win.

Well you won't have Clinton (who you prepped and vilified for years)

You won't have Comey

Are you counting on the Russians to make up that difference?

Well you won't have Clinton (who you prepped and vilified for years)

You won't have Comey

Are you counting on the Russians to make up that difference?

Well since Hitlery won't be running the Russians won't have any reason to hack the DNC servers.

Trump will win all on his own just like he did in 2016

Suck it up buttercup. LOL

Well since Hitlery won't be running the Russians won't have any reason to hack the DNC servers.

They won't have a need to hack HER computers...but they're busy little fiuckers and you're COUNTING on their help...again

Trump will win all on his own just like he did in 2016

Yea ...you're funny (not)

Oh they didn't hack her computers during the 2016 election. They hacked the DNC servers. Without her running they have no need to hack the DNC servers again. Putin hates Hitlery and would have hacked the servers no matter who her opponent was.

Glad you find me funny. I find you hilarious.

Carry on good for a laugh.

Last edited:

She is an abject Sociopath, she makes my skin crawl.

Well, this should be fun ..

(a haunting vision) ..Hillary and Bernie bumping uglies in the Oval Office..

sorry...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back