John Nolte...if you live in a democrat party controlled city, you need to prepare for the verdict in the Chauvin Trial..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
John Nolte has some practical advice for the unfortunate Americas who live under the control of the democrat party....after the verdict comes in...

If you reside in a Democrat-run city, especially downtown or close to downtown, you also need to prepare. Don’t forget these left-wing terrorists have already begun to move into residential areas.

Again, I’m not here to give anyone any specific advice, but in my own case, were I still stupid enough to live in a Democrat-run shithole, I would…

1) Temporarily move my family to rural MAGA Land. The only place in America that’s truly safe and clean and free of racial tensions, is where Trump voters live. If I had relatives in Rural America, I would contact them right now and ask for permission for the wife and kids to stay for the duration. I would also consider renting an apartment or house in MAGA Land on a month-to-month basis.

Once the violence begins, rather than try and quell it, the Democrats (just like they did last summer) will either do nothing or encourage it. So I would be prepared for a long, long, ugly and violent haul.

2) I would not move away. While my family was somewhere safe, I would stay home to protect my home and/or business. This would mean boarding up windows, stocking up on supplies, and being prepared to legally defend myself and my property.

3) I would use this time alone to do some soul-searching about why I’m so foolish and suicidal I choose to live in a Democrat-run city. Do I enjoy racial tensions, pollution, hate crimes, gun violence, mass-shootings, and riots? What the hell am I doing living in a shithole, forcing my family to live in a shithole?

If Chauvin is found guilty of murder 1 or murder 2 there will be happy riots.
If Chauvin is acquitted, then there will be mad riots.
If Chauvin is found guilty of manslaughter, then the riots will be both happy and mad.

When the jury announces the "GUILTY" decision, there will be celebrations throughout the country.

And just to show how happy they are, they will riot -- just for the hell of it.

And the same will happen when the judge announces "Life in prison without any possibility of parole."

There is no putting the genie back in the bottle!

Frankly, I would go elsewhere with my family, getting yourself killed ain't worth the value of your property and if you don't have good insurance then shame on ya. All hell is going to break loose if Chauvin is found not guilty and you don't want to be there if that happens. Think of your family, they don't need you dead.

On top of that, the stupid bastards that are running that city are trying to reduce the police force. Actually, I think they want to eliminate it all together, but whatever happens they are not going to restore law and order and establish public safety and security. That won't happen until and unless the democrats are voted out of office. And I just don't think that's going to happen, so IMHO you need to relocate and start over somewhere else. Ditto Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, DC, and several other big cities. This summer is going to get really bad IMHO, and I think there's a good chance we'll see gun battles in the street.

Last edited:
There will be riots (also known as mass looting) no matter the verdict. Absolutely guarantee it.
If he is acquitted, then the looting will be significant on large scale. As well as fires set to personal property, because for some reason that seems to makes sense. Probably a handful of people will die during these riots.
If it is manslaughter... looting will still happen. I would say pretty much the same as if he was acquitted.
If it is murder (it won't be) there will still be looting and burning. Just on a smaller scale as there will be less people out.

No matter what, I would not want to own a retail store in any urban area that is a Democratic Party city.

When the jury announces the "GUILTY" decision, there will be celebrations throughout the country.

And just to show how happy they are, they will riot -- just for the hell of it.

And the same will happen when the judge announces "Life in prison without any possibility of parole."

There is no putting the genie back in the bottle!
I think the judge opened the door for a not guilty verdict yesterday. Justice will be served with that verdict. Many unhappy rioters will be pushing up daisies. Normal Americans have had just about enough of this happy bullshit.

There will be riots (also known as mass looting) no matter the verdict. Absolutely guarantee it.
If he is acquitted, then the looting will be significant on large scale. As well as fires set to personal property, because for some reason that seems to makes sense. Probably a handful of people will die during these riots.
If it is manslaughter... looting will still happen. I would say pretty much the same as if he was acquitted.
If it is murder (it won't be) there will still be looting and burning. Just on a smaller scale as there will be less people out.

No matter what, I would not want to own a retail store in any urban area that is a Democratic Party city.
Target has already moved a bunch of their business out of downtown Minneapolis. I wonder how many more lucrative, tax-paying, job-providing businesses are going to say "To hell with Minneapolis?"

1617130661153.png

If he's convicted of murder they'll still celebrate and go get their free big screen TV, free alcohol, and free pharmaceuticals, as they burn buildings in joyful bliss.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There won't be safety in many Trump areas, either. The number of young, white, Antifa types (hair buns, pink hair, etc.) in my town is just crazy. Two years ago, these people were nowhere around. Now they're everywhere, in low-paying jobs. It is as if they're being positioned and working at Walmart Pick-up to pass the time until their revolution begins.

Forum List

Back