John Kerry 2020

Who says Biden isn't working out? He might not get the nomination, because it's too early to tell, but he's doing fine. He's got rump so worried till he is willing to cause an international incident just to get some dirt on him.

Link

or admit you are a liar

:D

There are more white unicorns grazing in the Rose garden than John 'Stolen Valor' Kerry voters.
He's happy living the life of a fucking lap poodle in a French mansion owned by the 'Pickle Lady'.

Who says Biden isn't working out? He might not get the nomination, because it's too early to tell, but he's doing fine. He's got rump so worried till he is willing to cause an international incident just to get some dirt on him.
Mr. Trumps did not extort a foreign leader to protect his son, in exchange for US loan guarantees. So there is that fact. Joe said it not Trump!
Damn Straight. I think like with other things the DemTards do, that the fake whistleblower incident was a pre-emptive strike to deflect away from Joe Biden and Hunter Biden's Criminal activities with China and The Ukraine.

Sure you think that, but you're nuts.
At this point, you people are embarrassing yourselves. You are giving Trump a Victory lap even before you nominate some poor loser to run against him.

They'll get rich off of the donations, so I guess that is how politicians like broke Hillary and the Broke Obamas become millionaires.

So runner up for The Dems is still 1st loser with a padded bank account.

Sure as Hell isn't by hard work or building a business up.

Mr. Trumps did not extort a foreign leader to protect his son, in exchange for US loan guarantees. So there is that fact. Joe said it not Trump!
WTF are you talking about?
WTF are you talking about?

If Kerry ran all the violations of the Logan Act with Iran would come out. He should end up in prison for what he's doing.

You may want to back down on that one. It's starting to come out that Ukraine was trying to tell Trump about the law breaking that happened in the 2016 election with the Democrat party.

Alex from the Ukraine would say pisda.

You may want to back down on that one. It's starting to come out that Ukraine was trying to tell Trump about the law breaking that happened in the 2016 election with the Democrat party.

Credible Link?

Credible Link?

You first, Troll Queen

Credible Link?
I guess we need to see the transcripts. We do need to see them.

Well that was a contradiction. He "might not get the nomination", but he's "working out"?

Ya don't sound very confident, but I can't say that I blame you. :laughing0301:

Credible Link?
I guess we need to see the transcripts. We do need to see them.
I doubt you will or they will be heavily redacted.

Biden is toast and I'm not only talking about his mental condition. Nobody can beat Pocahontas at this point. It's freakin over.

Biden is toast and I'm not only talking about his mental condition. Nobody can beat Pocahontas at this point. It's freakin over.

That is what the attack on Trump over Ukraine is about. Biden's opponents needed a way to attack him and are using Trump to do it. They don't care if anything comes of this phone call. They got the dirt on Biden out and if it sticks, that and his declining mental capacity, will do him in and allow Warren to go on to the nomination (If HRC will allow it). Just my opinion, but it does look like Biden has started to crumble. He isn't nearly as tough as when he took on pop corn years ago, that is for sure.

Forum List

Back