John Boehner Destroys Trump: ‘Bloody Insurrection’ Happened Because of the Election ‘Bullsh*t He’s Been Shoveling’

Boehner is right. Trump is responsible for the insurrection and the attack on the Capitol Building. Trump should be indicted for sedition.
Instead he is going to win the next election and be your president again!

Trump doesn't want to be president. He sabotaged his reelection.. Trump gets bored very easily.. He loves a fight and revenge and donations, but that's the extent of it.
He is about to announce his up coming run for president!

I know.. Trump CRAVES headlines.
And he wants a better America, not like the pedophile we have now that only wants to better his bank account.

Trump needs a billion dollars to pay off his foreign bankers and God knows what his legal fees are. He also claims his golf resorts and hotels are hemorrhaging money.
You have been saying that lie for a while, but Trump is just fine and didn't have to put up with all the bullshit he did to make America great. Now Biden has been enriching himself for 50 years at the tax payers expense and it is showing now.

Why Do Trump's Golf Resorts Lose Millions of Dollars Every ...

May 18, 2021 · Donald Trump's golf resorts lose a lot of money. According to a bombshell New York Times report published last year, the 15 courses he owns around the world have lost over $315 million over the ...
Every hospitality business lost money last year.

We are not talking 2020 and the fall out from the pandemic.. We're talking about the past 7 years.

Boehner is right. Trump is responsible for the insurrection and the attack on the Capitol Building. Trump should be indicted for sedition.

Your support of arresting your political enemies for partisan political reasons, is a dangerous game.

You sure you want to play?

Sedition is a crime.. You want to ignore that?

The only way you could get TRump for sedition, would be if the trial was fixed.

You do that, and we will see it and know it.

That will be this political conflict we are in, to the next level.

Consider carefully before you do that. I don't want to hear you whining like a faggot if it blows up in your face.

That was a lie, well a rhetorical device. If it goes that way, I will certainly want to hear you crying out in shock and sadness at the cost of your vile acts coming back on you.

Yeah. Well, Trump has claimed for 40 years that they system is rigged against him.. He also said that if he lost the election, it was rigged.

Are you prepared to take this conflict to the next level?

Please cite exactly what he said that made him responsible for a bunch of assholes storming the Capitol.

And please dont tell me he said "go to the capitol and have your voices heard"

Those words have been used for decades by politicians.
For 3 weeks he stoked the flames, prior to the event, the Jan 6th rally, was simply icing on the cake he had baked already.

You can easily find on your own, with a search engine, and find out on your own what he said and did to egg it on....

It would be more meaningful than links any democrat provides that you will likely just shoot down.

Try it! Googling is your friend! :)

Trump knows how to incite the mob.. and truth has NOTHING to do with it. Trump was just lashing out because he lost the election.

Its just what he's always done. He lives for revenge.
He must think he is god....?

What does the Bible say about Vengeance Is Mine says the Lord?

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." To the contrary, "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head." Romans 12:1-21 ESV
His sycophants treat him like one. Makes sense he would start to believe it.

Your support of arresting your political enemies for partisan political reasons, is a dangerous game.

Consider carefully before you do that. I don't want to hear you whining like a faggot if it blows up in your face.

That was a lie, well a rhetorical device. If it goes that way, I will certainly want to hear you crying out in shock and sadness at the cost of your vile acts coming back on you.

Yeah. Well, Trump has claimed for 40 years that they system is rigged against him.. He also said that if he lost the election, it was rigged.

Is that a threat?

Is that a threat?

Wow. It is an obvious reference to something I just said in the previous post.

Are you really so retarded that you forgot already? Or are you an account being handled by some sock puppet farm of hard left tards?

How else would you expect a faggot to whine besides wetting him self? Remember Only hit these type with an open hand like you would hit any bitch.

Last edited:
Boehner is a neocon POS who sells his corrupt influence to corrupt corporations. I have no idea why anyone would listen to that America last pussy.

In a proactive and blatant effort to protect his profoundly brittle self-esteem, one small man tells his flock the only way he can lose is if an election is rigged.

What we're seeing now is the unprecedented reaction to those words. One day the history books will be a fascinating read.

Boehner is a neocon POS who sells his corrupt influence to corrupt corporations. I have no idea why anyone would listen to that America last pussy.

Trump has weaponized divisiveness... Is that what you want?

Is that an implied threat? Trump has weaponized divisiveness while claiming victimhood. He has ALWAYS claimed he's a victim. Are YOU?

We have deep economic and racial stratification in this country and Trump's strategy is to prey on that and make it worse.

Trump has been a rotten cheat and a liar for 40 years.. What are you whining about?
Trump is the classic rags to riches story.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am weary of the navel gazing and Trump's whining excuses of victimhood...

Let's be practical. Look at the map.

Red States have the worst healthcare.

Trump has weaponized devisiveness..

Forum List

Back