Joey Reid claims her homophobic posts were hacked

She is a terrible liar.

Why not just own what she said?

You can still be tolerant and loving, yet find homosexuality unnatural or repellent.

I have a family member who is gay. I love him. I still don't want to watch him french kiss his boyfriend......:eek-52:

She is a terrible liar.

You can still be tolerant and loving, yet find homosexuality unnatural or repellent.

I have a family member who is gay. I love him. I still don't want to watch him french kiss his boyfriend......:eek-52:
Nor does he want you to watch.

She is a terrible liar.

Then have him stop doing it in public!

She is a terrible liar.

DId you read what she wrote? It really wasn't offensive.

IMHO, Her lying about it is far worse. Why lie?

She is a terrible liar.

DId you read what she wrote? It really wasn't offensive.

IMHO, Her lying about it is far worse. Why lie?
My God, you don't recognize a lie, which explains why you support Trump.

Forum List

Back