Joel Klatt's preseason rankings - Top 5

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Joel Klatt, FOX Sports college football analyst, released his Top 5 college football prediction for 2022.

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Ohio State
#3 - Georgia
#4 - Texas A&M
#5 - Notre Dame

The SEC is looking tough this year. And Notre Dame may get to be humiliated by Bama yet again.

Joel Klatt, FOX Sports college football analyst, released his Top 5 college football prediction for 2022.

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Ohio State
#3 - Georgia
#4 - Texas A&M
#5 - Notre Dame

The SEC is looking tough this year. And Notre Dame may get to be humiliated by Bama yet again.
I'd love to see some new blood in there. At the same time, watching these machines like Alabama maul people is pretty mind-blowing.

FYI - Peyton Manning's nephew Arch, a top-rated high school QB, just visited Alabama.

Nothing new there. Florida Gators # 25 in ESPN with 0.0% chance of college playoff… so you’re saying there’s a chance?

7148644E-2DC6-40F1-8015-5E82AC5C1F69.jpeg

I'd love to see some new blood in there. At the same time, watching these machines like Alabama maul people is pretty mind-blowing.

FYI - Peyton Manning's nephew Arch, a top-rated high school QB, just visited Alabama.

Yeah, I saw that. He seemed to like what he saw.

I would love to have him play for Bama. But he needs to understand, he'll have to earn the spot. Bryce Young is no slouch.

And Bama is coming into the season with possibly the 2 of the best players in the game this year.

These rankings will change after the first game of the season.

Ohio State and Notre Lame play at Ohio State. Go Buckeyes!

Well Arch Manning will play for the Texas Longhorns. I am sure Sark will make good use of him. Glad the circus is finished on that one.

Alabama looks poised to be a loaded team yet again.

The returning Heisman winner in Bryce Young, and a stable of receivers should make it interesting. And Bryce Young may not be the best player on the team.

Will Anderson is a one man wrecking crew against opposing offenses.

He was the 2021 leader in tackles for a loss, with 31. The 2nd, 3rd & 4th players on that list had 22, 21, and 21 respectively. Anderson is best by quite a margin. And the rumors/hype is that this may be the best defense Saban has had at Alabama.

Forum List

Back