Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

So the thread title has been totally disproven...

Biden is doing his job, something Trump struggled to do:

And this the most damning:
Tedā€˜s logicā€¦ā€Other leftists agree with me, so that means any opposing opinion is ā€˜debunkedā€™ā€ what a moron.

What in the hell are you talking about? Biden? A decent man? Lolā€¦.His daughter would disagreeā€¦unless you believe showers with daddy are okā€¦.
Ay actual evidence of your allegations....

Let me help you... NO..

You see this is your problem... When asked for actual real evidence you have a conspiracy theory... You got that because there are people that know ye are highly gullible people..

Your comments about Biden say nothing about Biden but tells how suggestible you are to false information supporting a narrative..

Tedā€˜s logicā€¦ā€Other leftists agree with me, so that means any opposing opinion is ā€˜debunkedā€™ā€ what a moron.
Well starting a argument with a lie kind of undermines the whole argument...

There is a thing called reality...

The timeline does matter, stoogeboi.
Really?
A thread that has been open now, for almost 12 hours is critical.
That's priorities.
NOT the title.

Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches​

Or spellcheck, evidently.

Let me help you... NO..

You see this is your problem... When asked for actual real evidence you have a conspiracy theory... You got that because there are people that know ye are highly gullible people..

Your comments about Biden say nothing about Biden but tells how suggestible you are to false information supporting a narrative..
Here's real evidence of what Biden is, faggot.

bidenbadt.gif

Nipple tweaking a little girl on national television while distracting the adults around. Pure predator.

No grown man should ever touch a little girl in that manner.

Let me help you... NO..

The diary is out there.

He wasn't to busy to have the press fed a story...
Well, just fuck you thenā€¦How about that?

I hope you and your family suffer a catastrophic event, and are ignored by the president because of your political viewsā€¦you filthy posā€¦

Never has a President not called a Governor while a hurricane approached. Childish games when hundreds of thousands of American lives are in danger.

In other news:
View attachment 702349

More lies. Biden spoke with Desantis Tuesday night and with the Florida mayors of impacted cities. FEMA personnel are imbedded and available in real time. FEMA resources are in place.

Well, just fuck you thenā€¦How about that?

I hope you and your family suffer a catastrophic event, and are ignored by the president because of your political viewsā€¦you filthy posā€¦

You are a world class fool. The facts are something else entirely.

More lies. Biden spoke with Desantis Tuesday night and with the Florida mayors of impacted cities. FEMA personnel are imbedded and available in real time. FEMA resources are in place.

Liar.

Liar.

Let me help you... NO..

Please understand this. We live in a society where parents are dressing boys up as girls as toddlers. Whereas children they are getting sex change operations. This is not allegations. This is fact. This means there are powerful forces involved. The usual Hitler type leaders causing this. But they are not of course called Hitler.

Forum List

Back