Joe Mansion trying to distance himself from his party

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

He is pretending to be upset with his party about all the crap he voted for by saying they lied to him about it

Pathetic.

But he must do this to try and get elected again.

What a doofus.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is reportedly furious with the Biden administration over its implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act, a bill that became law only with Manchin's support.

According to Politico, Manchin has been "raising hell" over the Biden administration's implementation of the law, which the media now describes as a "tax, climate, and health care" law because it has nothing to do with reducing inflation.

Specifically, Manchin is upset over delayed guidance about the law's tax credits for electric vehicles and he wants "strict requirements for electric-vehicle battery sourcing," Politico reported, so that U.S. manufacturing gets a boost.

Manchin is also upset the White House has embraced the climate narrative about the law, rather than promising domestic energy security.

"I’ve been raising hell," Manchin told Politico. "They almost act like they gotta send $7,500 or a person won’t buy a car. Which is crazy, ludicrous thinking for the federal government. I just totally and absolutely am disagreeing with what they’re doing."

For Democrats hoping to end oil and gas production, Manchin had strong words

"This is bullshit. So they’re gonna basically starve us out of energy that we have a tremendous, abundant supply of because of their aspirational thoughts?" he told Politico of his Democratic colleagues. "I will continue to fight and I’ll do everything I can to make sure the public knows what they’re doing and what it will do to you and your economy and your lifestyle."

Joe often finds himself on both sides of an issue. WV has a peculiar mix of voters. The majority of them whether Dem or Repub are conservative.

Joe often finds himself on both sides of an issue. WV has a peculiar mix of voters. The majority of them whether Dem or Repub are conservative.
I think he is full of poo

Nobody can be as stupid as this, to think the Dims are not hell bent on inflating away the dollar and destroying fossil fuels and everything else of value in the world.

I think he is full of poo

Nobody can be as stupid as this, to think the Dims are not hell bent on inflating away the dollar and destroying fossil fuels and everything else of value in the world.
Progs keep playing the "they don't know what is going on" game and get away with it. The Southern border is a prime example. Anything for their advantage. And the real game is the end of the United States. And their voters will not like what will come with that.

He is pretending to be upset with his party about all the crap he voted for by saying they lied to him about it

Pathetic.

What a doofus.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is reportedly furious with the Biden administration over its implementation of the Inflation Reduction Act, a bill that became law only with Manchin's support.

According to Politico, Manchin has been "raising hell" over the Biden administration's implementation of the law, which the media now describes as a "tax, climate, and health care" law because it has nothing to do with reducing inflation.

Specifically, Manchin is upset over delayed guidance about the law's tax credits for electric vehicles and he wants "strict requirements for electric-vehicle battery sourcing," Politico reported, so that U.S. manufacturing gets a boost.

Manchin is also upset the White House has embraced the climate narrative about the law, rather than promising domestic energy security.

"I’ve been raising hell," Manchin told Politico. "They almost act like they gotta send $7,500 or a person won’t buy a car. Which is crazy, ludicrous thinking for the federal government. I just totally and absolutely am disagreeing with what they’re doing."

"This is bullshit. So they’re gonna basically starve us out of energy that we have a tremendous, abundant supply of because of their aspirational thoughts?" he told Politico of his Democratic colleagues. "I will continue to fight and I’ll do everything I can to make sure the public knows what they’re doing and what it will do to you and your economy and your lifestyle."
He is only a doofus because they did lie to him and he fell for it.

WV us the reddest state, Biden didn't win one county. Joe Manchin needs to switch to the GOP.
Well, I live there and I'm telling you, we may vote Republican in the Presidential election.When it comes to state and local politics there is a deep blue line running through the middle of it.

Posters still pretending as if Voting is legit? Not in Bigger Blue Cities for certain. They rigged enough States now permanent. It no longer matters what Joe Manchin thinks or pretends to support.

Well, I live there and I'm telling you, we may vote Republican in the Presidential election.When it comes to state and local politics there is a deep blue line running through the middle of it.
OK, so Manchin isn't in state and local politics, he's Federal, so he should switch to get the senate back to 50-50 to stop the radical's agenda..

Pathetic.

What a doofus.

Joe Mansion?

Is that when Joe Manchin dons the bathrobe, slippers and pipe - and does his best Hugh Hefner? (RIP)

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

OK, so Manchin isn't in state and local politics, he's Federal, so he should switch to get the senate back to 50-50 to stop the radical's agenda..

I would consider him a hero overnight, a lot of people would.

And it could possibly even be in the cards, who knows...

Although I might add that for the first time Repubs have the trifecta in the state government. They hold theSenate ,House of Delegates and the governors mansion. So, who knows Joe may roll yet.That would make progressive heads explode.

Don't kid yourself. He is as much a radical leftist as the rest of the loon party.

The goal here is to pull the wool over the eyes of the voters in coal rich WVA.

Voters are by and large stupid sheep, so it's not hard.

Forum List

Back