Joe Biden's Ties To China

Even Chinese officials say they are happy to have Biden because Trump refused their corrupt ways. The video is proof and indisputable given that it is a Chinese official saying it:

haha read the OP. Hunter was and is...even though Quid Pro Joe promised his son wouldn’t.

He lied once again

Was
so it’s ok if the child of the president has foreign business dealings?
Was it ok when the tRump.kids did?
i never claimed to have a problem with it. unlike dembots.
Wow. How do you reverse directions that fast and not get whiplash?
what did i reverse? I never had a problem with children of President, having careers and making money.

I wasn't the one making issues about Ivanka or the Trump kids....I merely was highlighting the gross, obvious and open hypocrisy of the Dembots.

Moreover, I am concerned, though not surprised that Joey Xiden already broke one of his campaign promises not to have anyone in his family having foreign business deals...that to me is a problem: Joe Biden, in Iowa, says his family won't work for foreign companies if he's president

"No one in my family...., will, in fact, have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or a foreign country. Period. Period. End of story,"

Why is Joey Xiden such a liar?

Was
so it’s ok if the child of the president has foreign business dealings?
Was it ok when the tRump.kids did?
i never claimed to have a problem with it. unlike dembots.
Wow. How do you reverse directions that fast and not get whiplash?
what did i reverse? I never had a problem with children of President, having careers and making money.

I wasn't the one making issues about Ivanka or the Trump kids....I merely was highlighting the gross, obvious and open hypocrisy of the Dembots.

Moreover, I am concerned, though not surprised that Joey Xiden already broke one of his campaign promises not to have anyone in his family having foreign business deals...that to me is a problem: Joe Biden, in Iowa, says his family won't work for foreign companies if he's president

"No one in my family...., will, in fact, have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or a foreign country. Period. Period. End of story,"

Why is Joey Xiden such a liar?
Because he knows the Useful Idiots will defend him for it.

As we've seen repeatedly in this thread alone.

Forum List

Back