George Stephanopoulos admits new 2024 poll 'just brutal for President Biden'

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Libs wanted Joey. Now they got him.

The poll released Sunday found that 63% of American adults do not think Biden, 80, has the "mental sharpness" it takes to serve effectively as president, compared to only 32% who believe he does and 5% who have no opinion. The number shot up nine percentage points since the same poll was conducted a year ago when 54% said he didn’t have the mental capacity for the job.

It's going to get worse. It won't even be about policies or economy or anything like that.

People understand Biden's mental condition is not up to running again.

Trump at his worst was head and shoulders above any day of the Biden admin. If you dispute that after what you've seen since Jan. 20, 2021, you are delusional.

I've seen very little to hold up to praise for many years.

Trump has his own mental problems.
FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

It's going to get worse. It won't even be about policies or economy or anything like that.

People understand Biden's mental condition is not up to running again.
Unless someone actually kills him, Trump WILL be the nominee. Do you think Biden would win against him even though it has become obvious that he's nearly dementia-ridden?

Unless someone actually kills him, Trump WILL be the nominee. Do you think Biden would win against him even though it has become obvious that he's nearly dementia-ridden?

I don't think Biden can win against anyone. The Democrats have insisted on running a completely unelectable candidate in the past but politics never seem to learn from their mistakes.

Trump has his own mental problems.
You mean those that multiple Left-leaning "doctors" diagnosed without ever actually meeting him or having a chance to personally evaluate him? Trump has his faults, no doubt, but his mental acuity is NOT in any way comparable to Biden.

I don't think Biden can win against anyone. The Democrats have insisted on running a completely unelectable candidate in the past but politics never seem to learn from their mistakes.
So, if Trump leads in all the battleground states the day before the election but loses to Biden again, what will that tell you, if anything?

You mean those that multiple Left-leaning "doctors" diagnosed without ever actually meeting him or having a chance to personally evaluate him? Trump has his faults, no doubt, but his mental acuity is NOT in any way comparable to Biden.

It doesn't have to be to be up to the standard we should expect out of a president.

Libs wanted Joey. Now they got him.

Personally, if we're going to have a democratic president, I'd prefer one riddled with dementia. When it comes right down to Democratic and Progressive policies, they've all got severe dementia so Biden doesn't really stand out that much. At least Biden can use his age as an excuse. The others can't.

Forum List

Back